Fuel Protest!!!!!!!

Never paid all that much attention to gas prices until this recent big uptick. It's bad enough that regular 87 is so high but what floors me is that the price differential between 87 to 89 and then especially up to 93 has gone wild. Stopped at a Shell station the other day and the difference between 87 and 93 was $1.40 per gallon. Yikes. Went around the corner to an Exxon and the differential was $.70. Can someone say price gouging.

In our area of the country 91 octane is just not available. What with cooler weather I think running 89 would not be any problem. May try that if things get worse.

Yup, it also likes the alcohol free 90 and 91 octane gas;)

I have not run any 87 octane, tho I am sure with the knock sensors I probably could

I tried the alcohol free 90 octane ...In my 19 Tri-Glide and it ran a little ragged ....That said do i really know if it was alcohol free or for that matter even 90 octane??..

Around my travels the only stations that say they sell alcohol free are small single island stations..:Shrug:...

We went from energy independent to being held hostage all thanks to far left agendas controlling an American president

A shame for sure to a weakening economy that will be taken advantage of

I strongly suspect that the ultimate goal is to force as many Americans onto mass transit systems. Biden has committed America to being carbon free or at least carbon neutral by forcing people out of oil and gasoline powered modes of transportation by 2030 or no later than 2050. EV vehicles are only a smokescreen and eventually unsustainable in the long run to get us to change our way of thinking and of doing business as we are ushered/pushed onto mass transportation eventually. This naturally is only my opinion based upon lots of reading on the subject. The evidence is all around us if we only pay attention and connect the dots.

I strongly suspect that the ultimate goal is to force as many Americans onto mass transit systems. Biden has committed America to being carbon free or at least carbon neutral by forcing people out of oil and gasoline powered modes of transportation by 2030 or no later than 2050. EV vehicles are only a smokescreen and eventually unsustainable in the long run to get us to change our way of thinking and of doing business as we are ushered/pushed onto mass transportation eventually. This naturally is only my opinion based upon lots of reading on the subject. The evidence is all around us if we only pay attention and connect the dots.

The Man is delusional.....He won't be here in 2030 and most of of us if not all of us won't be here either by 2050...

Many of us piss and moan about the cost difference between reg and premium and when there's a quick rise in cost I'm bettin' most retailers think a large % of their customers can't calculate what premium should cost when there's a percentage increase in the cost of gaso, as Ultrafxr pointed out.

But I have to think where the oil companies make the biggest share of their profit is on diesel fuel, as it's the easiest to make but sells for more than gaso.

PC

:laugh: You and I know that won't work in rural TX. They will have to have mega charging stations everywhere. And, they will have to be inexpensive for the average man. Worse, it will be some time before a lot of folks can even buy one because of cost. Personally, I think they are blowing smoke. They will be lucky to get 50% saturation by 2035. It will kill the tourist industry. Want to see the Grand Canyon ? Fly into Flagstaff and take a tour bus. :( Yellowstone will be worse. Fly into Denver. Rent EV. Drive to Casper. Recharge. Drive to Cody. Stay overnight and recharge.

Also, the environmentalists will go bonkers. They fought cell towers in the national parks. I'm sure they will balk at rows of charging stations.

The Man is delusional.....He won't be here in 2030 and most of of us if not all of us won't be here either by 2050...

He "Joe the Pedo" is nothing more than a puppet for the progressive hard left who is actually behind the push to make America carbon free. Joe is just the messenger and he has been bought and is owned by the world globalist progressive movement. Joe hasn't ever had an original thought since he first jumped into politics back around 1973-74 or so. He's the perfect stooge.

:laugh: You and I know that won't work in rural TX. They will have to have mega charging stations everywhere. And, they will have to be inexpensive for the average man. Worse, it will be some time before a lot of folks can even buy one because of cost. Personally, I think they are blowing smoke. They will be lucky to get 50% saturation by 2035. It will kill the tourist industry. Want to see the Grand Canyon ? Fly into Flagstaff and take a tour bus. :( Yellowstone will be worse. Fly into Denver. Rent EV. Drive to Casper. Recharge. Drive to Cody. Stay overnight and recharge.

Don't forget that folks like us think logically and rationally but progressives don't allow those considerations to ever come into play when they do their planning. I have never really truly figured out what makes liberal nut job's tick. It's a conundrum with them.

His other quote was to illuminate methane gas by 2030. At least he has a Headstart as he has his first cork , his head up his ass.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David Davis

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David Davis
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png