Moved to AZ what engine oil and weight do you recommend

BrokenBackJack

400+ Posts
Feb 5, 2017
Payson, AZ USA
Howdy all we just moved to AZ about 100 miles North of Phoenix.

We have a 2010 Goldwing CSC Trike with around 10,000 miles on it and wondering what brand and weight of oil to use in our Wing? Would like to go to synthetic but open to staying with dino oil also. We moved here from ND so a lot different weather temps and want a good oil for this heat.

So what brand and weight oil do you recommend?

Thanks for any info!

Howdy all we just moved to AZ about 100 miles North of Phoenix.

We have a 2010 Goldwing CSC Trike with around 10,000 miles on it and wondering what brand and weight of oil to use in our Wing? Would like to go to synthetic but open to staying with dino oil also. We moved here from ND so a lot different weather temps and want a good oil for this heat.

So what brand and weight oil do you recommend?

Thanks for any info!

I would ask any Honda dealer service department in the Phoenix area what do they use/recommend, And that will give you an idea...

I run 20/50 in the Summer and 10/40 the rest of the year. Have never used synthetic. Never heard of a Wing engine failing so have never thought the extra expense was worth it. My tech does the same thing

I have been using either Mobil 1 or Valvoline synthetic 10W30 motorcycle oil for years with no problems. Change it every winter with the yearly maintenance. I also use Honda OEM filters.

Wow, after changing the oil and using the Amsoil for motorcycles, you don't have the clunk when shifting gears anymore. My bride noticed it right away when i would shift gears. What an improvement.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png