Have a Look Here and See If You Like It

Not sure what harley is thinking but that is one ugly bike, I don't even think the young crowd would like it, just my take. I think harley's are getting uglier every year on some makes not the dressers or trikes but the ones below that, don't care for any of them, no wonder the older bikes are going so high to buy.

All for now Trampas

I'm anxious to see what the production bike looks like.

Hopefully it doesn't have forward controls or it WILL be uncomfortable to ride.

NOT my cup of tea…..are we Trikers maybe getting “OLDER” ?….

:Coffee:

Yes we are, and IMO it will be very soon when Harley will be forced to fully liquid cool all of their engines

Logic dictates the air cooled V Twin is going to become extinct as we know it

Bikes don’t interest me anymore….And I would think they won’t interest most people who rides Trikes …. And so I would presume that’s not who (Trike riders) Harley banking their future on….🤔..

Cooling

Yes we are, and IMO it will be very soon when Harley will be forced to fully liquid cool all of their engines

Logic dictates the air cooled V Twin is going to become extinct as we know it

Don't mean to HIGHJACK this thread….

Jack, Im finally pulling my headers (CA bike originally) and cat. also going to try the ‘vented dipstick’……….any knowledge (naturally better cooling).

Don't mean to HIGHJACK this thread….

Jack, Im finally pulling my headers (CA bike originally) and cat. also going to try the ‘vented dipstick’……….any knowledge (naturally better cooling).

Getting rid of the cat will be a plus, the vented dipstick does work for many to keep the oil blow by and help in recirculating engine oil to the oil pan

Adding some fuel via a tuner will also help cool down your engine

Before you buy a dipstick vent have a look @ this video

I really like the looks of this new Sportster S, especially the fact that you can add mid controls. I've never liked forward controls.

I'm sure that I won't be buying one since I already have the Freewheeler and FJR1300 in the garage, but if I was in the market, I would definitely check this one out.

Ugly

Not sure what harley is thinking but that is one ugly bike, I don't even think the young crowd would like it, just my take. I think harley's are getting uglier every year on some makes not the dressers or trikes but the ones below that, don't care for any of them, no wonder the older bikes are going so high to buy.

All for now Trampas

I totally agree that it’s ugly. So for conversation purposes I sent the articles to me 21 year old nephew and he thinks it looks great. I know I’m not in the market for a Sporty but he could be. We had a long discussion on the merits of water cooled , EPA and emissions vs lost power . Quite interesting to hear his perspectives. I hope Harley can sell the thing but it’s quite pricey for a younger buyer

Air vs H2O cooled

HD has been dicken around for many years with water cooling . JMPO , the water head design seems stupid . Go big , or go home .

Think about what the consumer needs to spend on air cooling to protect your investment from self destructing prematurely.

The ledgen will always be there . All larger hp engines need water cooling . The new sportster design is needed to keep the company moving forward.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png