Home From Maggie Valley...and PHOTOS!

rwhgme

Sep 24, 2010
Shawnee,Ks
We just walked in after 600 miles or so yesterday, and 300 or s today. All told, we averaged better than 36 mpg! Now...Carolyn shot a little over 2,000 photos! She will be going through them over the next few weeks, and will be offering DVD's again! No videos this year, just photos. If you would like a set, please PM me...DO NOT PUT YOUR CONTACT INFO ON THIS POST! We will need your name, address, phone, and email address. This will insure you get them! No cost to our friends...! That includes you, Junior!!

We absolutely love all of you, even those we did not get to speak to you, we truly care about you! Carolyn and Scott Mallin

Scott,

Glad you and Carolyn got home safe. Maggie Valley was a blast. Becky and I enjoyed meeting and talking with everyone as much as the rides we all took.

Becky is going to PM you for a copy of the DVD's.

Doug (ol' school) Chilcote

Finally home and back to work....would much rather be riding the mountains with all of you!!

Nice to see old friends and meet new ones...

We bugged out a day early and a last minute decision so didn't get to say goodbye to many folks.

We did manage two nights in Gatlinburg and a stop at Hershey PA on the way home.

Excellent trip!!

Finally home and back to work....would much rather be riding the mountains with all of you!!

We bugged out a day early and a last minute decision so didn't get to say goodbye to many folks.

We did manage two nights in Gatlinburg and a stop at Hershey PA on the way home.

Excellent trip!!

Yes, we woke up and you were gone. Nice meeting ya'll and glad it was a safe trip.

Until next time..... (Ugh)

Was my pleasure!!!

Excellent trip!!

Glad to hear you are home safe! Becky and I enjoyed meeting you both. It definitely was a fun time riding together through the mountains. It was an awesome time.

Good seeing you again - Great riding the Rattler to the restaurant in Hot Springs, wish we could have done some more. Had a good time in Minnesota with the folks we camped with, and even got some riding in. Hope you can get some use out of the bike cover.Gloria and I would love a a DVD of pics. I'll PM our info.

We have a few sets of photos made up...but with the issues with the hackers, I have no access to your addresses. Please...DO NOT put your addresses here...when the notifications are back up, we will send them asap!

We have a few sets of photos made up...but with the issues with the hackers, I have no access to your addresses. Please...DO NOT put your addresses here...when the notifications are back up, we will send them asap!

I'm the Johnnie come lately, I'm just now finding this thread. If you have any of the CDs left I'd like to have one. How can I reimburse you?

Unfortunately, due to the Russian Hackers, we aren't mailing any out until it is safe to send me your address. We have a few sets made, but stopped after the hackers showed their saviness.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png