Ruger LC9

Regularly carry an LCP and give it a TEN.
Can't imagine the LC9 being any different.

I do suggest a Pearce Mag Extension & the LaserMax.

[SUB]Just sold mine. Loved the carry weight. Finger extension is a must though.

Shot very well but the trigger pull is a little long for me.

Picked up the Sig P938 with laser and factory Hogue grip. Ambidextrous thumb safety which I like very much. Trigger pull is very nice and smooth. Classic 1911 styling.

Both fit the same holsters, both have a small imprint while concealed, both weights are the same. Sig is 7 + 1. I prefer the Sig P938 to the LC9. That's why I brought it up.

[/SUB]

Here's the LC9 at 15'

66ie.jpg

Here's the Sig P938 at 15'

xhe4.jpg

Like I said...

trigger pull on the LC9 is a little long for me.

Have most of the Ruger pistols. LC9 is a good one. The Trigger is alittle long on pull so you need to get use to it. Some people don't like it. Practice,Practice,Practice ! The 38 Revolver has the Better Trigger feel, smooth......:Coffee:

Apparently, Ruger listened to the feedback on the LC9 and are now producing the LC9s. Striker fired and a completely different trigger pull. Gone is that super long double action pull which degraded accuracy. This is the gun they should made originally. It's a great 9mm with a great trigger.

Apparently, Ruger listened to the feedback on the LC9 and are now producing the LC9s. Striker fired and a completely different trigger pull. Gone is that super long double action pull which degraded accuracy. This is the gun they should made originally. It's a great 9mm with a great trigger.

Now that's cool. Do you think the fix is adaptable to older models via a Smith or Factory return'N fix?

our deputies carry the lc9 as a back up. no complaints, and no problems. they have had them about 3 years. I have my own barretta nano 9 just because my duty weapon is a barretta 96. also a real good choice.

I'm a little late to the party here but I carry a LC9S and love it... The finger extension is a must for me and it just fits me hand with that installed... Just installed a LaserMax laser site on it the other day but haven't fired it yet with the laser... A dandy little weapon that functions well, is accurate, and conceals well... Trigger throw on the "s" model is much shorter than the regular LC9 and IMO is the way to go... Only about 50 rounds thru mine so far but no malfunctions during those 50 rounds...

Les

I just purchased a LC9s pro .wanted something a bit larger than my Keltec .380 I like the trigger a lot better than the LC9..but my Kahr P40 or the S&W 442 come out to play every so often

Just saw this thread ......

Yeah, I been carrying a Ruger LC9 couple three years in a pocket holster when holster carry under shirt is impractical like almost only when working my PT job. When carrying in a holster on belt, I usually have a Sig 229 dak .357.

The LC9 has performed as well as other Rugers I have (some many many years), which is "great".

Last week my new TruGlo with tritium sights arrived .... and last night I slipped them on in place of the near invisable OEM sights. Love the TruGlos.
I know, the LC9s has a different, shorter trigger action, the trigger is the only thing I'm not happy about. I think I'm maybe gonna order a Galloway Trigger kit.

If you check the trade in value of your LC9 + cash for a new LC9s is $100. or so, you are at the same price for the Galloway trigger. The Sights can be switched right over to the new LC9s. I have the same sights. They are definitely worth the cost and effort.
It, at least, bears looking into.

Walther PPS M2

My Ruger LC9s now belongs to my wife for her EDC. I've just ordered the new Walther PPS M2-9MM. Supposedly, two week delivery.
Because it's so new, limited selection of holsters. But, I'm sure that will change soon.

I'm about to pull the trigger ( oh, did I say that) on a Glock 42 380. Mag extension needed. A little bigger but fits my hand like a glove. No laser sight here. They only work in the dark. Bad guys gonna see it. Why advertise.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png