Thoughts and ideas on power steering for a trike

good place to start
thats a lot of change... you might want to think about moving the pivot point back a ways too..(winter project).. not a big job,,, a couple dog legs at the bottom of the tubes and a longer swing arm.... your trail wont be affected as much, you will get more travel thus a better ride if it comes to a new swing arm i would opt for a pce of tube behind the tire rather than bare..stac

stace

I have a 3/8 x2 u shaped steel tying both swing arms together already. Sure you are looking at my pictures?? :clapping:

No not at all .. Just a place for some flex. Just thinking if you are going to be b

uilding A new swingarm, might be a good time to do it and a tube across the back is easier than bending a bar

No not at all .. Just a place for some flex. Just thinking if you are going to be b

uilding A new swingarm, might be a good time to do it and a tube across the back is easier than bending a bar

Ok thanks for the tip. Now i know why winters are long lol

which one???? the girder without a spring..... turned into a springer
w the shock about horizontal??

I'm talking about this one:

I'm not quite sure what a "springer" is.......

- - - Updated - - -

Ok...just googled "springer front end on a motorcycle...." Yeah, that's the style I'm talking about, the modified springer front end. I kinda like the looks of how he builds it, but have never driven anything like that, so I was curious what your more experienced thoughts and opinion on it were.
~SD

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png