Show off your 9mm

Sig makes some really nice P238's, for sure. I was looking pretty seriously at one but didn't want to get into loading another caliber.

I reload .380 & .45 acp, as well as 9mm. In rifle, I reload .223 Remington.

The .380 is a little harder to work with, due to the short length. I can load a very consistent, accurate round, after finding the best powder for me to use.(TiteGroup)

I reload .380 & .45 acp, as well as 9mm. In rifle, I reload .223 Remington.

The .380 is a little harder to work with, due to the short length. I can load a very consistent, accurate round, after finding the best powder for me to use.(TiteGroup)

Hands are getting a little crippled up with age and have enough trouble with the 9mm cases, probly the .380's would pop around like pumpkin seeds!

I also load .45 acp's, .45 Colt's and an occasional batch of .38's for a Charter Off-Duty I've had forever.

I had a business that kept me on the road for many years and no time for reloading or shooting but after selling/retiring I'm getting back into it. Don't recall TiteGroup being around back in the day but it comes well recommended tho so I got a couple pounds and like it a lot.

Reactions: MDO
Hands are getting a little crippled up with age and have enough trouble with the 9mm cases, probly the .380's would pop around like pumpkin seeds!

I also load .45 acp's, .45 Colt's and an occasional batch of .38's for a Charter Off-Duty I've had forever.

I had a business that kept me on the road for many years and no time for reloading or shooting but after selling/retiring I'm getting back into it. Don't recall TiteGroup being around back in the day but it comes well recommended tho so I got a couple pounds and like it a lot.

I really like Hodgdon's CFE Pistol. It's very versatile. The TiteGroup is fast burning & great for the short barreled .380's. I keep a pound of Unique around for emergencies cause its so versatile.

I really like Hodgdon's CFE Pistol. It's very versatile. The TiteGroup is fast burning & great for the short barreled .380's. I keep a pound of Unique around for emergencies cause its so versatile.

Copper Fouling Eraser sounds interesting, never heard of it before but gonna grab a pound if I can find some.

Yup, always a pound of Unique on standby cuz it's just so.....unique.

Reactions: MDO
Copper Fouling Eraser sounds interesting, never heard of it before but gonna grab a pound if I can find some.

Yup, always a pound of Unique on standby cuz it's just so.....unique.

I have not found a pistol round I couldn't use the CFE Pistol on, but the TiteGroup gives me a little better performance in short barreled pistols.

TiteGroup is fairly new, relatively speaking & burns about the same as Bullseye. I am kinda partial to Hodgdon powders, but nowadays, they are all pretty good.

I started out years ago using HP-38 & it worked well also.

I live five minute from the Smith & Wesson main plant here in springfield, Massachusetts...........

I used to work there, maybe 30 years ago..... I drive by the plant 5-7 times a day to go home.....:xzqxz::xzqxz:

Ronnie

I live five minute from the Smith & Wesson main plant here in springfield, Massachusetts...........

I used to work there, maybe 30 years ago..... I drive by the plant 5-7 times a day to go home.....:xzqxz::xzqxz:

Ronnie

Damn! Why don't you just stay at work all day?! You must be burning a lotta gas! :cool:

tumblr_153d89fb1d53cfeb30d4a66f10f362eb_3cb2ea97_500.jpg

I of course dont have any 9mm.

I wouldnt have 4 Browning Hi-Powers

or a glock 34

0r a glock 19

at least if SHE ASKS LOL

Yes she know about them

from an old thread here

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://s945.photobucket.com/user/weewillie103/library/bhp%20practicall?sort=3&page=1[/FONT]

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timetraveller

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timetraveller
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png