***DK Custom Products Introduces Rider Floorboard Extensions for 2014-Up Trike's***

Jun 15, 2013
Red Banks, MS
***DK Custom Products Introduces Rider Floorboard Extensions for 2014-Up Trike's***

Floorboard Extensions

Fits

2014-Up FL Trike Models

These Rider Floorboard extensions are an easy install, extending the Floorboards outward, away from the exhaust pipes and engine. This is a much more comfortable ride. It does Not require any modification to the bike, or changes to the brake or shift levers.

RightSideFloorBoardDone.jpg

Click the LINK for more information and pictures on the 2014-Up kit.

We also have a kit for the 2009-Up click this LINK.

Kelsey

Re: ***DK Custom Products Introduces Rider Floorboard Extensions for 2014-Up Trike's*

Just ordered them. If they are anything like the quality of the comfort lift kit, I'm sure they will be great!
Tadgh45

Re: ***DK Custom Products Introduces Rider Floorboard Extensions for 2014-Up Trike's*

Just ordered them. If they are anything like the quality of the comfort lift kit, I'm sure they will be great!
Tadgh45

We appreciate your business, Kevin is very happy with his Floorboard Extensions. We would love to hear back from you after the install if you don't mind :)

Kelsey

A customer review from our website:

Review by trikerider-

"Installed the extensions today and foot placement is much more natural. Feels very comfortable."

Thanks trikerider!

Go HERE to see photos and full details!

Cristy

Customer Review-

Review By Wes:

"On 6 October I installed DK Custom's Rider Footboard Extensions. After riding with them all day, I can say the new foot placement is more comfortable for both feet, and definitely less heat reaches lower right leg, ankle and inside foot area. Quick delivery, good instructions, and an easy install. Thanks DK Custom Crew!" (Posted 10/9/2018)

Thanks Wes!

Go HERE to see photos and details!

FEATURES & SPECS:

• [*]Extends Riders Floorboard Outward 1"

[*]6061 Aluminum Spacers w/ Powder Finish

[*]Grade 8 Chromed Fasteners & Stainless Steel Hardware

[*]More Comfortable & Natural Sitting Position

[*]Gets those boots away from the exhaust

• Designed Specifically for 2014-Up Tri-Glide & Freewheeler Models
  • E-Z Bolt-on INSTALL- Comes w/ instructions

Customer Review From the Site:

Must Have! Review by: FrankC

"This is the third trike I’ve put these on - couldn’t do without them!" (Posted on 4/24/2019)

Thanks, Frank!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png