DK Custom Introduces Rocker Lockers ~ Get Rid of the Annoying Top End Ticking

Showing witness marks on the bolts-

witness_marks_rocker_locker_2c0eab652fee662783c321c987a318e35029bfa6.png

FREE USA SHIPPING on Rocker Lockers - ALWAYS!

Go HERE to Get a Set for Your Bike!

Available for Sportster, Big Twin Evo, Twin Cam, AND Twin Cam w/ After-Market Support Plates!

Yea Gang these really work. I installed them on my 110 2013 Twin Cam and was amazed at the difference in the noise. Great instructions.

Was the install rough? How long did the install take? Inquiring minds want to know :D

One more question, once they are installed, does that mean the shaft can never be removed? Or, is there a way to get the Rocker Locker out again? Maybe a punch from the other side.

Was the install rough? How long did the install take?

Alan I have moderate mechanical skills. I do most of my own maintenance. My usual road block is not having a correct special tool.

This job the hardest part is knowing how to make sure that the cylinder both valves are fully closed. Easy for me because I've done it many times, but for a newbe they would need to be careful. Removing the gas tank is straight forward. Removing valve covers is also straight forward. Pick a cylinder make sure the valves are fully closed and remove the rocker arms. The rear cylinder 2 of the rocker bolts will not come all the way out but disengage the threads so they come out with the rocker arm assembly. follow the instructions to press in the sleeves and then re-assemble. Follow the notes and you will have no problem. Took a couple of hours working at my pace (slow)

I think you can handle it.

I have a shop manual, both digital and 3 ring bound. I think this will be a good winter project ... LOL ... assuming I can do most of it sitting (with the new broken toe, standing is not that much fun :AGGHH: ... One step closer to making it a Gold Wing (at least sound like it) ... just kidding :D

I have a shop manual, both digital and 3 ring bound. I think this will be a good winter project ... LOL ... assuming I can do most of it sitting (with the new broken toe, standing is not that much fun :AGGHH: ... One step closer to making it a Gold Wing (at least sound like it) ... just kidding :D

You do have good quality inch pound and ft lb torque wrenches, if not get some now;)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timetraveller

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timetraveller
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png