A Day in the Life...

After this is all over, Are we still going to buy stuff from our enemy's just because it is cheeper.........Maybe i should have said this is a rhetorical question.....

There are only a million loyal people and 20 million that don’t care. Just ask a Bernie fan/supporter.

Even though it snowed for most of the day the dealer brought my TG home from storage as we had planned. Having it out in the garage, wiping it down, and checking over a few things felt great! Hopefully some riding weather is in the near future.

View attachment 84859

I remember years ago, a picture of a bike with a ski mounted on the front & studded tire on the rear. Maybe something like that & you could ride !!! Just a thought. :laugh:

motorcycle-skis.jpg

I started this thread in March of 2017 and then posted most everyday for about a year...with a photo and a note of what it was like for a day in my life as a Harley rider. Quite a few other folks posted up some of their days.

After that first year of posting almost every day, I've only posted every now and then.

With the current Shelter in Place going on, I'm still getting to ride a bit everyday, but no trips. (right now Mary & I were scheduled to be at the Trike Talk Get Together in the Texas Hill Country, but that got canceled :( )

But I do have some interesting photo's from yesterday.

With social distancing in place Dwayne and I are not filming videos in the shop, so we've been trying to get a bit creative.

Yesterday Dwayne set up his Gopro at his house...

4-22%20Vid%208.jpg

and, at first, I was down the road a bit with a second Gopro...

4-22%20Vid%201.jpg

...We tried filming like that, but we were having some technical challenges. So I went back to his house, we kept our distance, and recorded one video there, keeping our distance.

4-22%20Vid%209.jpg

After shooting that vid Dwayne stayed there, and I rode to a different location...

4-22%20Vid%203.jpg

...about 10 miles away. I set up there...

4-22%20Vid%2034.jpg

We then shot 3 more videos like this. Each with our own Gopro filming, and us talking on the phone...

4-22%20Vid%202.jpg

...Took hours longer to shoot the videos, but it was a bit of fun getting out and riding around.

Next I rode over to a Truck Stop about 150 yards from the shop and put the drone up...

4-22%20Vid%207.jpg

...got some video of interstate 22 near us, not a lot of traffic...

4-22%20Vid%206.jpg

...then went over to above the shop. Usually there's 7-8 cars and a couple of motorcycles. But with half the Team working from home, not a full lot.

4-22%20Vid%205.jpg

It was an interesting few hours, definitely a different way to do the videos. Who knows, we may continue doing shooting like this even after the SIP is over.

Kevin

Wasn't today, was Friday.

Thursday night we got home from a 31 day trip with the Tri Glide.

Friday it was a light rain all day.* Did not matter!* "Had" to get out and ride!* Took the long way to the shop, almost forgot my helmet.**

Softail%20Ride%20Rain%201.jpg

50 miles later I made it to the shop, 14 miles from the house. :)

Softail%20Ride%20Rain%202.jpg

Kevin

We've been building our own place the first half of this year. This is what it looked like a few months ago-

building%20frame%20back.jpg

building%20frame.jpg

Inside the soon to be offices-

inside%20building.JPG

We are not fully moved in yet. But some of us have started working there (the CNC machines are being moved today).

Yesterday was the first day I rode in and worked out of the new location.

First%20Ride%20To%20New%20Building%202.jpg

First%20Ride%20To%20New%20Building%201.jpg

Will have photos and a video tour of the inside soon.

Kevin

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png