It's time

2006gold

950+ Posts
Jun 11, 2013
DFW, Texas
Having to put my buddy down this afternoon. Had the fur ball for 15 years after rescuing him from an apartment complex. Kidney failure. It's killing me.

Having to put my buddy down this afternoon. Had the fur ball for 15 years after rescuing him from an apartment complex. Kidney failure. It's killing me.

Gary.......All i can say is sorry, You love them, And they love you back...And then their gone too soon....Its been 3+ years since my Buddy of 14 years is gone...And it still hurts....

(Crying)-(Crying).....

so very sorry had to have my little buddy Max put down 4 yrs ago he was 13 I still miss him and it might be nuts but when I mow the yard and go by his grave I still talk to him

Not nuts Wayne, I still talk to my 12 Y/O Sheltie, Cheyenne, whom I lost a little over 2 1/2 years ago.

so very sorry had to have my little buddy Max put down 4 yrs ago he was 13 I still miss him and it might be nuts but when I mow the yard and go by his grave I still talk to him

Nope your not, I have five collars with the dogs tags hanging in my garage from my last 5 Dog's.....And every now and then i hold them and Shed a tear.......:(...

Been thru 5 . And keep on loving each and every one like they were still here. Mr Beans is my new hope to keep me going. It’s lonely here with out my buddy .

So sorry to hear this ... the only thing I can say that might help ... "The sorrow will pass ... the memories are yours to keep for ever". (taken from the old Spenser for Hire show .. got my head right a couple of times.

So very sorry for your loss but cherish the memories of all the good times. I truly feel it is harder to lose our pets than to lose a family member. I really do.

G5YvIlZ6_o.gif

My son is getting himself ready to go though this right now. His lab is 13 years old and he just found out she has the big C. Don't know how long she will last and he is heart broken over her. I told him when the time comes to just remember that he is not doing it to her , but for her. We are big animal lovers around here.

My son is getting himself ready to go though this right now. His lab is 13 years old and he just found out she has the big C. Don't know how long she will last and he is heart broken over her. I told him when the time comes to just remember that he is not doing it to her , but for her. We are big animal lovers around here.

I had my little dog for 16.5 years. I made the mistake of keeping her too long because I could not get myself ready to part with her. I still feel bad for being so selfish when I read or hear about someone going through this. Most of the time I remember her as a fun, loving, healthy little girl who brought so much joy into my life. Your son and family are in my prayers.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png