Four Corners Motorcycle Rally

I'm already planning to go to this rally in 2019. It is the weekend of

August 30-September 1.

The link in the 1st. is good.

I have a 3rd. person riding to the 4 Corners Rally in 2019 from St. Louis.

I have my in-law riding a 2 wheel Goldwing & his brother that has a GW with a Roadsmith trike conversion.

Help him clean his garage:p

I'll by Pizza and Beer for that ... LOL ... Root Beer ... :D ... Actually, I mentioned to Mom that I was catching grief over the garage "on the forum" (not sure she knows what that is) ... and since a lot of it is hers, she volunteered to help clean it out next week ... personally, I think she's afraid I'll throw her stuff away ... LOL.

My long time friends from Switzerland will be there. They are over here for 3 months riding the US. Look for a big guy, maybe 6'7 with his wife about 5'. Remo & Liliane. Say "hi" great folks. Staying at the Holiday Inn on 160. Should surprise the hell out of them if someone calls them by name. We are meeting with them , early Aug. to ride 5 days with them.

My long time friends from Switzerland will be there. They are over here for 3 months riding the US. Look for a big guy, maybe 6'7 with his wife about 5'. Remo & Liliane. Say "hi" great folks. Staying at the Holiday Inn on 160. Should surprise the hell out of them if someone calls them by name. We are meeting with them , early Aug. to ride 5 days with them.

Hey Bill, are you going to be in Durango for the rally over Labor Day weekend?

No . Wife has a couple Dr appt. Are you going to Hill Country gathering in Sept. ?

No. Truth be told, I'm not a big fan of crowds or riding in big groups.

My middle son puts on concerts, car shows & bike rallys & I going for the ride & to see him. We have a total of 4 riders going. I have only done that once, in CA. after purchasing my FW, me, my middle son & 2 others rode 1,000 miles through CA. It was ok, but I prefer to ride alone.

This will be my 1st. big bike rally. I'm scheduled to meet up with Fuzzie.

I'll by Pizza and Beer for that ... LOL ... Root Beer ... :D ... Actually, I mentioned to Mom that I was catching grief over the garage "on the forum" (not sure she knows what that is) ... and since a lot of it is hers, she volunteered to help clean it out next week ... personally, I think she's afraid I'll throw her stuff away ... LOL.

I'm trying to get some free shocks & pinstriping out of this trip, so I may write it off as a business expense.:cool:

Text me when you get settled in. I love road trips when I have nothing planned & no where to stay, it should be fun.:D

I'm trying to get some free shocks & pinstriping out of this trip, so I may write it off as a business expense.:cool:

Text me when you get settled in. I love road trips when I have nothing planned & no where to stay, it should be fun.:D

You are a braver man than I Gunga Din ... I already have two sets of reservations for Hill Country ... one for the trip on a bike and one for putting the bike on a trailer behind the truck .. :D ... thinking I may cancel the ones for the bike ... even i I take just the bike ... I can do 500 miles a day ... LOL.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Searcher

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Searcher
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png