Table lift for my Trike

Paul,

There are a lot of lifts out there. What you need to make sure of is the lift capacity. At least 1500 lbs for a TRI. Mine is a off brand "RANGER". It is air into the hydraulic pump and is kind of slow because of the weight, but it does get the job done. I have the one where it is about 53 inches wide for it whole length. The front clamp is adequate. The rear slide opening could be better because it is hard to slide open, but it does. I've had it for 10 years and it has done the job. I do not remember how much I paid for it, but at the time I know I was looking at the least expensive for the job. It does get a lot of use, because I maintain my neighbors 2 wheelers also. I would say it is okay if dollars were a concern. But if can spend a little more I'm sure there is better out there. Your width and lift capacity are important. I like the full width for the whole length because it gives you a lot of room for your tools.

If I had the room it would be a Handy lift, I have been in 3 harley dealers and they all have the handy lifts, most are for the 2 wheelers but also have the handy trike lift, it has very good reviews online for these lifts. It could be just adding side panels for the trike, not sure about that.

Not sure what other harley dealers use, you just have to check around and get the one that you want, I believe there are many out there, good luck in your search.

All for now Trampas

I bought a lift from Redline Engineering when I got my trike, I'm also too old to be rolling around on the floor. It's a model HD1500 and the lift capacity is 1500 lbs. I like it because the sides in the back that the rear wheels sit on can be removed. I built a work bench that is tall enough for the lift to slide under when not in use if I remove the sides. That way everything is out of the way. It's air over hydraulic and has a good front wheel vise. It also cam with a front end extension which allows the trike to sit far enough ahead of the side extensions so that working on the engine is easy.

Tour pack.jpg

Here is a photo of the lift with the trike on it.

I have a Handy lift that is a 1000 lb capacity that I have modified to work for my trike, if it is rated for 1000 lbs it will safely lift a 1200 lb trike. I have used it many times without any issues ,all lift devices are under rated for what they will lift. Now would I put a trike on a Harbor freight lift no ,because I had a Harbor Freight lift before I had trikes and they are doing good to lift a dresser.

A Plus Lift 1500

I purchased a A-Plus lift through Amazon. It has lift for 1500lbs. It is 48" wide and with the extension which I utilized since I just triked my GW. I have improvised the rear to support my rear tires as 1/2 of both rear tires were half off the rear table. Used 2- 4X4's stacked and about 1 foot long on each side as temporary fix until I can get a welder to fabricate a wider rear extension for the rear tires. It is pneumatic and lift and lowers without issues. It has served me very well from two wheels to three wheels. I too am to freaking old and stiff to be rolling around on the concrete floor servicing my trike. Below is the information on the table. Hope this helps you out.

Product description

APlusLift MT1500 is a 1500lb Heavy Duty Air Operated Lift Table. It is one of the most popular lifts with a Front Wheel Clamping Vise, a Drop Out Tail, a 3 Stage Adjustable Front Extension, a 20" long Drive-on Approach Ramp, and a FREE Service Jack.

Specification

• Adjustable Table Lengths: 84" - 97" - 110"
  • Weight Capacity: 1,500 LB
  • Table Length with Approach Ramp: 128"
  • Table Length without Approach Ramp: 110"
  • Adjustable Front Extension: 84" (Table Alone), 97" (Stage 1 Extension), 110" (Stage 2 Extension)
  • Stage 1 Extended Length with Approach Ramp: 115"
  • Stage 1 Extended Length without Approach Ramp: 97"
  • Stage 2 Extended Length with Approach Ramp: 128"
  • Stage 2 Extended Length without Approach Ramp: 110"
  • Drop Out Tail Dimensions: 14" x 21"
  • Removable Approach Ramp Length: 20"
  • Table Width without Extension: 24"
  • Table Width with Extension: 48"
  • Table Steel Thickness: 1/8"
  • Safety Locking Positions (to top of table): 19.5", 21.75", 23.5", 25", 27", 28.5", 30"
  • Maximum Lifting Height (to top of table): 33"
  • Lowered Height (to top Of table): 7"
  • Lifting Table Surface Area with Extension: Table: 48" x 84"; Stage 1 Ext.: 48" x 97"; Stage 2 Ext.: 48" x 110"
  • Service Jack: Max Lifting Height: 15"; Lowered Height: 3.5"; Weight Capacity: 1,000 LB
  • Air Requirements: 90-110 PSI
  • Shipping Weight: 500 LB

I purchased a A-Plus lift through Amazon. It has lift for 1500lbs. It is 48" wide and with the extension which I utilized since I just triked my GW. I have improvised the rear to support my rear tires as 1/2 of both rear tires were half off the rear table. Used 2- 4X4's stacked and about 1 foot long on each side as temporary fix until I can get a welder to fabricate a wider rear extension for the rear tires. It is pneumatic and lift and lowers without issues. It has served me very well from two wheels to three wheels. I too am to freaking old and stiff to be rolling around on the concrete floor servicing my trike. Below is the information on the table. Hope this helps you out.

Product description

APlusLift MT1500 is a 1500lb Heavy Duty Air Operated Lift Table. It is one of the most popular lifts with a Front Wheel Clamping Vise, a Drop Out Tail, a 3 Stage Adjustable Front Extension, a 20" long Drive-on Approach Ramp, and a FREE Service Jack.

Specification

• Weight Capacity: 1,500 LB
  • Service Jack: Max Lifting Height: 15"; Lowered Height: 3.5"; Weight Capacity: 1,000 LB
  • :Shrug:......?

?...:Shrug:...?

Been using this lift for the Trikes and the 2 wheel bikes for about 8-9 years now. Been happy with it.

TG%20on%20rack.jpg

Kevin

I have a Redline table lift. I also got too old to work on the floor.

I have to use my floor jack to help it the first few inches, then it’s fine.

I knew when I bought it that there wouldn’t be room to park my car in the garage any more. A price I was willing to pay. There will always be room for Mama’s car. I retired last fall and sold my car. Problem solved.

My truck has always slept outside.

Just went out and looked, I don’t see any model or s/n tag. It has a sticker that says rated 1500 lbs. I have the front extension and the side extensions for trikes. I love having the lift, I park the trike on it.

Table Lift

I have a Redline table lift. I also got too old to work on the floor.

I have to use my floor jack to help it the first few inches, then it’s fine.

I knew when I bought it that there wouldn’t be room to park my car in the garage any more. A price I was willing to pay. There will always be room for Mama’s car. I retired last fall and sold my car. Problem solved.

My truck has always slept outside.

I park my Triglide on the lift so that way I don’t lose a garage stall.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png