• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

2020 rally info

John Luciano

One Of The Origionals , TOI - New England
Reaction score
We are planning the VT rally. Watch this. RU interested. Reply need 20 to get a great deal. Post with interest.

BAD NEWS we can no longer PM on here, all communication by email . text or media FB .see you guys there you now where to find us

Ron I already put you down as attending.

looks like 12 so far.

Come to the rally

Brian why did I think you had a white trike.

ANYWAY the price is very reasonable. Distance for you is not far

for you. Right now $$ looks like about $114 a night for 2 with Full sit down breakfast.

if we get enough to come 25 or more the $$$ will drop about $10 a night.

if the turn out is as good as the last two rally we may have one included dinner.

hope you can make it this year. I am doing the 2 raffles again this year. Totsl

prizes $300 worth I would like to do shirts we will see.

y

Brian why did I think you had a white trike.

ANYWAY the price is very reasonable. Distance for you is not far

for you. Right now $$ looks like about $114 a night for 2 with Full sit down breakfast.

if we get enough to come 25 or more the $$$ will drop about $10 a night.

if the turn out is as good as the last two rally we may have one included dinner.

hope you can make it this year. I am doing the 2 raffles again this year. Totsl

prizes $300 worth I would like to do shirts we will see.

[FONT=&quot]Hi John,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Yes I did have a white trike, a '97. Had some issues with local mechanics not wanting to work on a GL1500 anymore. I bought a 2017 last year with a brand new Roadsmith installed and totally love it. With all that's going on I doubt we'll be going this year. Just scary, scary stuff. I just cancelled a flight to Georgia and don't want to drive because I'm not comfortable staying in a hotel room on the way there that someone else just stayed in. I feel the same way about staying on a trike weekend unfortunately. Not sure the feeling will go away until they either come up with a cure or vaccination. My wife and I don't have any health issues to speak of but we both have elderly parents that we'd hate to bring this home to. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Good luck to all and stay safe.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Brian[/FONT]

It’s official

We got the contract signed all rates are available. More later.

Aug 20 check in Aug 23 check out

of course you can do 2. Nights ( Fri Sat ) or (Thursday Fri )

ok here our the rates

2nights ( 2 people in a room ) $298 + tax and tips )

2 nights ( single ) $224 room has 2 beds so if you

Find a partner you can share as a double

if you have 3 people in a room $393

ok

3.night stay Thurs Friday Sat

2 people in a room $411 + tips and tax

1 person in a room 2 beds. $318

3 in a room $534

now all rooms include breakfast. ( 2 for 2 night stay 3 for 3 night ) They showed us a menu so it is no a Buffet

Also included is a Sat. Night 6:30 BBQ

RIBS ,CHICKEN ,POTATO WEDGES

HOMEMADE COLE SLAW, BEANS

CORN ON THE COB,NY cheese cake

deposit is 50% of total booking

cancellation is 14 days prior to Aug 20 ( Aug 5th )

at that time if you cancel you get all but $25 back.

after Aug 7th you loose the deposit.

please ooo your own room mention that you are with trike talk group

we need 11 rooms booked by July 15 we loose this rate.

this as always rain or shine.

John,

Thanks for posting this but I might have a correction for you. I believe the prices include taxes and service fees. The prices don't include drinks and gratuities or if anyone decides to order extra food or whatever.

I contacted Simon a few minutes ago to confirm this and will update when I get it. In the meantime join us on Northeast Region Trike Riders on FB.

John,

Thanks for posting the info on the rally but I may have a correction. As far as I understand, the prices include taxes and service fees. The only extras are for drinks and gratuities. I sent a note to Simon to clarify this and as soon a I get an answer I'll post an update.

In the meantime please join us on Northeast Region Trike Riders on FB.

Update on rates for the rally in August, all service fees and taxes are included in the rates as well as breakfast off the menu each morning and one group BBQ.

They won’t let me edit anymore. So I tried to copy paste & repost but again I can’t edit that either. I will try it edit in note pad and come back. Trying t remove the + tax. As it is now included in the price.

Better still be on Ronnie....Because I finally got around to booking it. Planning on ferry and riding up that Thursday on Rt 8 through Torrington, if anyone wants to meet up. Assuming Dianne is medically fit and good weather for her. Otherwise might just trailer up there.

FYI I scoped out a 3 mile long bicycle path a couple miles from hotel for rollerblading.:qpnmt:

Attachments

• 5B691E76-BB0E-46A3-A1A8-424C8BEEB36F.jpg
    5B691E76-BB0E-46A3-A1A8-424C8BEEB36F.jpg
    795.8 KB · Views: 182
Where is Rally

Aug 20 check in Aug 23 check out

of course you can do 2. Nights ( Fri Sat ) or (Thursday Fri )

ok here our the rates

2nights ( 2 people in a room ) $298 + tax and tips )

2 nights ( single ) $224 room has 2 beds so if you

Find a partner you can share as a double

if you have 3 people in a room $393

ok

3.night stay Thurs Friday Sat

2 people in a room $411 + tips and tax

1 person in a room 2 beds. $318

3 in a room $534

now all rooms include breakfast. ( 2 for 2 night stay 3 for 3 night ) They showed us a menu so it is no a Buffet

Also included is a Sat. Night 6:30 BBQ

RIBS ,CHICKEN ,POTATO WEDGES

HOMEMADE COLE SLAW, BEANS

CORN ON THE COB,NY cheese cake

deposit is 50% of total booking

cancellation is 14 days prior to Aug 20 ( Aug 5th )

at that time if you cancel you get all but $25 back.

after Aug 7th you loose the deposit.

please ooo your own room mention that you are with trike talk group

we need 11 rooms booked by July 15 we loose this rate.

this as always rain or shine.

Where is it being held? I may be interested

For anyone trying to make a reservation the Northeast Trike Rally, KITZHOF INN will officially open June 15th. The phone answering machine message will be changed today. The lady I talked to did not know it had not been changed. All it said was "We are closed for the rest of the winter season" click. I called back and got a real person. The owner I'm sure from the accent. We have 4 rooms booked to date. I have booked Friday and Saturday night. Spread the word that all is good to go.

John/Doug

I still can't log in to see what has been posted about this rally OR anything else on TT.Com (I'm at this point hoping that what I have written here does indeed gets posted/I can not read any posts)

Please keep me posted about the Rally (I still plan on attending your rally) Please keep me posted via emails or phone calls ok?

As alway thank you.

Ronnie

Is it still August 20-23rd

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png