New Member from Canton, MI

Hello & :welcome: to Trike Talk. :clapping:

Are any of these shops offering CSC trikes near you?

MICHIGAN

Central MotorsportsMount Pleasant

www.centralmotorsports.com

Fox Motorsports

Wyoming

www.foxpowersports.com

Motor City Trikes

New Hudson

https://www.motorcitytrikes.com/

Thank you to all.

Thank you for the list Trikelady. The New Hudson one is close to me. There used to be a shop in the same city as me but it appears they went out of business after a lot of complaints about their work. I want to see what people thing of the guy? in New Hudson.

I would prefer doing the work myself since I have done all of the service work on my bike since new. Things I have done are brakes, rebuild forks an installed new air shocks, lights, rebuild and bored cylinders and heads, different camshafts with gear drive verses the worthless tensioners, all new seals and bearings on the transmission and primary, installed O2 sensors on exhaust and then tuned the bike and changed the bike's tires a few to many times.

Thank you to all.

Thank you for the list Trikelady. The New Hudson one is close to me. There used to be a shop in the same city as me but it appears they went out of business after a lot of complaints about their work. I want to see what people thing of the guy? in New Hudson.

I would prefer doing the work myself since I have done all of the service work on my bike since new. Things I have done are brakes, rebuild forks an installed new air shocks, lights, rebuild and bored cylinders and heads, different camshafts with gear drive verses the worthless tensioners, all new seals and bearings on the transmission and primary, installed O2 sensors on exhaust and then tuned the bike and changed the bike's tires a few to many times.

Good morning, Sir.

Motor City Trikes did my conversion. I have a CSC.

If you go with CSC, I don't believe they will allow you to do your own conversion - mainly because they offer a 5-year warranty and do all they can to make sure this work is done correctly. Other manufacturers may allow you to do this. Also, you cna check with CDC to see if they can ship a kit to you.

While I admire all the work you have done, I think you will find that a conversion is a whole different animal.

Here is a picture of my bike. Plus, send me a note and i will reach out to you. Since Canton is not that far away, perhaps you can stop by and take a look.

Don

kAY6FK9.jpg

T9tv5vn.jpg

uCk04EX.jpg

Good morning, Sir.

Motor City Trikes did my conversion. I have a CSC.

If you go with CSC, I don't believe they will allow you to do your own conversion - mainly because they offer a 5-year warranty and do all they can to make sure this work is done correctly. Other manufacturers may allow you to do this. Also, you cna check with CDC to see if they can ship a kit to you.

While I admire all the work you have done, I think you will find that a conversion is a whole different animal.

Here is a picture of my bike. Plus, send me a note and i will reach out to you. Since Canton is not that far away, perhaps you can stop by and take a look.

Don

kAY6FK9.jpg

T9tv5vn.jpg

uCk04EX.jpg

Thank you Don,

I tried sending you a message but the system would not let me.

I would be planning on the rake kit, reverse and I am not sure on the wheels and tires they have available. If you were to see my bike you would understand why. It looks kind of like a Panhead and I am going to want to keep the look going.

Thank you everyone. The more I read on these different trike kits the more questions I have. LOL

So far I am really liking what I see with the CSC Daytona. I sent a list of questions to CSC today. CSC website is having problems. When it does work it does not give a lot of information.

This is going to be interesting.

Thank you everyone. The more I read on these different trike kits the more questions I have. LOL

So far I am really liking what I see with the CSC Daytona. I sent a list of questions to CSC today. CSC website is having problems. When it does work it does not give a lot of information.

This is going to be interesting.

Yes, their site is down tight now; I actually talked to them the other day and they are working on it. While waiting, ask your questions - lots of folks here have CSC and other conversions.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redskin9

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redskin9
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png