New Member from Canton, MI

Yes, their site is down tight now; I actually talked to them the other day and they are working on it. While waiting, ask your questions - lots of folks here have CSC and other conversions.

Here is what I sent them in an email.

[FONT=&quot]I am researching turning my 2005 Harley Road King Classic into a trike.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Your online brochure does not give a lot of detail or pictures about options. I would like to get more information on the design of your rear suspension, sway bar system, shock adjustment and maintenance points to it. Does the kit use my rear pulley? Can it use a stock drive belt? Can I order different wheel and tire and get a credit? If I have a new fender and gas tank and they need to be painted, how is that handled? Can I pick different taillights? Is there away with your rake kit to fix the front fender so that the nose of it is not running up hill? On the Daytona kit are you required to get the footboards? The extra 5 gallon fuel tank that you have for the Gold Wings will that fit on the Harley chassis? Can the trunk key be keyed to the Harley key? What is the total width of the Daytona? Can I buy the kit and build it myself?[/FONT]

Here is what I sent them in an email.

I am researching turning my 2005 Harley Road King Classic into a trike.

Your online brochure does not give a lot of detail or pictures about options. I would like to get more information on the design of your rear suspension, sway bar system, shock adjustment and maintenance points to it. Does the kit use my rear pulley? Can it use a stock drive belt? Can I order different wheel and tire and get a credit? If I have a new fender and gas tank and they need to be painted, how is that handled? Can I pick different taillights? Is there away with your rake kit to fix the front fender so that the nose of it is not running up hill? On the Daytona kit are you required to get the footboards? The extra 5 gallon fuel tank that you have for the Gold Wings will that fit on the Harley chassis? Can the trunk key be keyed to the Harley key? What is the total width of the Daytona? Can I buy the kit and build it myself?

The site is back up - I will try to provide some answers from my understanding.

1. The suspension is shown on the site. You can call them for more details

2. You have some shock options - based on your intended weight. I went with the standard 650 and it works well. Take a look at their site under suspension.

3. Drive belt - this will be changes to a kelvar belt - my understanding is this is one of the best.

4. You can order a variety of wheels - the standard ones are included. Options are listed under the wheels on the site. Not sure you can get any sort of a credit because the standard wheels are included.

5. Doubtful they will paint your fender and tank - however, a local installed may have a paint shop they use and this can be done.

6. Not sure what you mean by the nose of the fender running up hill - mine looks fine.

7. You do not have to get the running boards - I however love mine

8. The extra gas tank will not fit on a Harley

9. No key is needed for the trunk - it is electronic. Turn your bike on and hit the button.

10. Can you buy and build yourself - something you will have to ask CSC. My guess is - NO. CSC is particular about who builds their trikes. They spend a lot of time training their builders - and this is probably why and how they can offer such a great warranty. You should still ask them (not my call)

11. Don't think you have a taillight option.

Hope this helps

The site is back up - I will try to provide some answers from my understanding.

1. The suspension is shown on the site. You can call them for more details

2. You have some shock options - based on your intended weight. I went with the standard 650 and it works well. Take a look at their site under suspension.

3. Drive belt - this will be changes to a kelvar belt - my understanding is this is one of the best.

4. You can order a variety of wheels - the standard ones are included. Options are listed under the wheels on the site. Not sure you can get any sort of a credit because the standard wheels are included.

5. Doubtful they will paint your fender and tank - however, a local installed may have a paint shop they use and this can be done.

6. Not sure what you mean by the nose of the fender running up hill - mine looks fine.

7. You do not have to get the running boards - I however love mine

8. The extra gas tank will not fit on a Harley

9. No key is needed for the trunk - it is electronic. Turn your bike on and hit the button.

10. Can you buy and build yourself - something you will have to ask CSC. My guess is - NO. CSC is particular about who builds their trikes. They spend a lot of time training their builders - and this is probably why and how they can offer such a great warranty. You should still ask them (not my call)

11. Don't think you have a taillight option.

Hope this helps

It sure did. Thank you.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pjslack1981
Back