I need help identifing this trike kit please!

MDO

Oct 11, 2017
St. Louis, MO USA
Ok, so I went to my dealer today to pick up a part & fell in love with a used trike that was there.

It was on a 2011 that only had 6,700 miles and was very clean. I could see that is was independant rear suspension with what looked to be 2 shock on each side. Those are 17" rear wheels.

$16,900 & I would have loved to talk them down. If I had found this before my CA trip last year, I would be riding it.:Dorag:

2011 HD Trike front.jpg

2011 HD Trike rear.jpg

I think you should at least test ride it. ;)

Your not helping Lola!:) I love my Freewheeler. My friend at Doc's HD were trying to hand me the keys & telling me he would give me a great deal on my FW. I know he wants my FW, he ask me every time I come in if I want to sell it.

Both my closest dealers can't keep FW's in stock. They are both out of 2018's

You & Lola both. The independent rear suspension with sway bars has my interest peaked.

DFT makes an IRS kit for the Tri-Glide. I wonder if it would work on the FW?

I wonder, I have a friend that used a kit like that on an Evo FLH

Not to say any thing bad about the set up he had tho it was an early model, the rear bushings kept loosening up, we pressed in after market bushings with grease fittings, I used self locking nuts and torqued the shafts and staked the nuts so they would not back out

Now he rides the heck out of it no more loose rear end and NO noise;)

Reactions: MDO
I wonder, I have a friend that used a kit like that on an Evo FLH

Not to say any thing bad about the set up he had tho it was an early model, the rear bushings kept loosening up, we pressed in after market bushings with grease fittings, I used self locking nuts and torqued the shafts and staked the nuts so they would not back out

Now he rides the heck out of it no more loose rear end and NO noise;)

Nice! The trunk on that kit is huge! It's about 3-4 times as big as the FW.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png