Victory Trike

Thanks Salty I stand corrected, sure looks like Ness had a hand in it. Don't know much about the Victory other than a friend of mine has one and loves it. It may be the CVOs and the trike they had a year or so ago that I don't care for. Yes to each his own, I did not mean to offend anyone or their ride, just by opinion.

No offence taken nor intended at all. I find forums a great place to learn things, meet like minded people with similiar interests etc. I find that very true reading here. You can't get this many people with this many different brand of trikes to get along so well, anywhere else! LOL

I'd be willing to bet the Victory trike your thinking of was the Victory Vision trike by Lehman. You couldnt buy a conversion, you had to buy it that way. It was(is) called the Cross Bow and no longer available that I know of. It wasnt for me either.

The Ness boys do some interesting thing and all good in their own ways i suppose, some are pretty "out there" no matter the brand and others are pretty cool. 3 generations all working on bikes is pretty cool though
Pleased to meet you here and I look forward to learning a lot more!'

Salty

Was at the Davis Rally this weekend, Roadsmith and Motor Trike had Victory Cross Country conversions. The Roadsmith has the trunk and longer wheelbase as on the other Roadsmith conversions.
Trikes: VictoryVTR : Roadsmith Trikes

The Motor Trike seems to be a unique to the Crossd Country/Cross Roads, etc - design. The whole back end, about 8" worth, opens to reveal the trunk.
Motor Trike, Inc.

I haven't seen any other brand in person, maybe in a few weeks at Bikes, Blues and Bar-B-Que in Fayetteville Arkansas

I have a 2011 Victory VIsion Crossbow and love the thing. Taking the trunk on and off isn't to tuff. Added custom handlebars, custom footboards. Rake on front end. So on.

I have a 2011 Victory VIsion Crossbow and love the thing. Taking the trunk on and off isn't to tuff. Added custom handlebars, custom footboards. Rake on front end. So on.

Welcome to TrikeTalk! and I love your copilot :)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png