Lambswool seat covers

3WHELAR

TOI - Australia
Feb 4, 2010
Melbourne Victoria Australia
I have been sniffing around for a set of these for my trike ,but the qaulity I have found hasn't been up to scratch, I'm happy to have them hand made if neccessary, would anyone like to recommend some supplier or what have you used on your trike and where did you go to get them.:Shrug:

Sniffing seat covers? Har Har! I hope you find what your sniffing for. I had my covers made by my friend up the road, she can cover anything. And she barters. WOOHOO!

whats this a aussie wants a sheep skin cover for his seat
as the saying gose mate harding the f--k up
what these yanks going to think of us down here downunder
have a nice day

I have been sniffing around for a set of these for my trike ,but the qaulity I have found hasn't been up to scratch, I'm happy to have them hand made if neccessary, would anyone like to recommend some supplier or what have you used on your trike and where did you go to get them.:Shrug:

Here is where I got mine. GREAT product for the seat and backrest, backrest was custom made.
Black Sheep Trading Co.
Ellsworth, Maine
BlackSheep Trading Company - Sheepskin Motorcycle Seat Covers
They have many colors to match your trike.
Good Luck!

Regards,

Rosy
From NH

Last edited:
whats this a aussie wants a sheep skin cover for his seat
as the saying gose mate harding the f--k up
what these yanks going to think of us down here downunder
have a nice day

Don't know about the others, but I think y'all are SMART! :)
My sheepskin seat cover is just a triangle of sheepskin that sits on top of my saddle, but I would not want to be without it. Keeps me comfy and cozy where my person meets the saddle--warm in winter and cool in summer. Got it from Alaska Leathers (mentioned above).

Nothing wussy about wanting to make your diasticutis happy! :D

I went to a saddle maker and he sold me 2 long haired black sheep skins.Then to the auto upolsterer who custom made driver and passenger fitted covers..$$$$ but like
Juju said,warmer in winter and cooler in summer..

I have Misty Mountain Sheepskins for my seats. I have a complete set of both seats and both backrests. They are long hair sheepskin(Black). The seat covers have rubber bottoms so they don't slide around on the seat, the backrests are just natural on the back. All of them have elastic straps to hold them on. They are very nice quality products.
Misty Mountain Sheepskin Co.

Here's the website of the company I chose. Good quality, IMHO! <Alaska Leather> Home of the Sheepskin Buttpad - Motorcycle Seat Covers - Alaska Leather Home Page
Good luck, mate!

Daydreamer

I will also recommend this one Pete. I had a full skin sent to me while staying with friends' in Tennessee, and it has done many miles and still a good seat cover :) they asked me to measure the length of seat, so I got one to cover rider and pillion [had straps also] So would suggest you contact ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png