Eureka Springs. Again

I'm urging everyone headed to Arkansas/Missouri area to exercise caution. There are extremely dangerous storms predicted for the next 12-18 hours. Please be careful.

At 7pm, there are numerous tornadoes/ funnel clouds all around the STL area

We sat thru some storms Tuesday afternoon -safely

Made it home safely Wednesday night

Thanks to those of you who made it to Eureka Springs hope you enjoyed the great roads food and company

Spectacular roads - ready to do it again next year

We sat thru some storms Tuesday afternoon -safely

Made it home safely Wednesday night

Thanks to you made it to Eureka Springs hope you enjoyed the great roads food and company

Spectacular roads - ready to do it again next year

How many people from Trike Talk made it?

A Great Time

Eureka Springs will spoil a rider. The roads are awesome and the food is good. I had the pleasure of meeting some nice riding partners. The Regency is a really nice place to stay. I really liked the Biker Rags buckets for wiping the bike down after a ride and when it rained Tuesday. The room was very comfortable and clean and we were all together. Anyone that hasn't been should put this place on their list.

Kurt

Eureka Springs will spoil a rider. The roads are awesome and the food is good. I had the pleasure of meeting some nice riding partners. The Regency is a really nice place to stay. I really liked the Biker Rags buckets for wiping the bike down after a ride and when it rained Tuesday. The room was very comfortable and clean and we were all together. Anyone that hasn't been should put this place on their list

Kurt

Nice meeting and riding with you Kurt. I hope you didn't hit any bad weather on the way. I rode through rain from Branson to almost St. Louis... worst rain in my riding ever. There was water over I-44 in two different places, but I put the trike in jet-ski mode and carefully went through. Hope to see you again!

Bro. Mike

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png