flrt running lights

I seen those. They do not have the turns. The turn signals is what has to be relocated. I found the set i need but I have to use a adapter to use the billet turns. Thats okay , it should work though.

I didnt get a pm.

I seen those. They do not have the turns. The turn signals is what has to be relocated. I found the set i need but I have to use a adapter to use the billet turns. Thats okay , it should work though.

I didnt get a pm.

Not sure why the PM did not go???

I tried a 2015 RK lightbar on my 2015 FLRT and it did not fit - lower mount holes seem to not line up and the 4.5 lights seem to bump into the necklace and headlight. Plus the turn signal mounting issue. So, is the lightbar in the photo a stock RK light bar?

Springman

how did you do this---i want to do it to mine.

ThumbUp how did you do this---i want to do it to mine.

How about conventional H-D auxiliary lights? Beside halogen bulbs (which I use 'cause I'm frugal), H-D has a LED bulb set too (for more $).

Running lights

I had a vendor install an LED combo running/turn signal "insert" in my turn signals. Works great. There is a ring of very bright LEDs that are on normally, When the turn signal is on the running light on that side goes out, replaced by the brighr amber turn signal inside the ring. Best feature is the price. Both are 'plug & play'.

http://www.customdynamics.com/harley...rn_signals.htm

Called "Dynamic Rings". Also had him install their LED headlamp bulb that gives a brighter whiter light. Plan to do the trike's tail lights next plus the wife's sporty.

I had a vendor install an LED combo running/turn signal "insert" in my turn signals. Works great. There is a ring of very bright LEDs that are on normally, When the turn signal is on the running light on that side goes out, replaced by the brighr amber turn signal inside the ring. Best feature is the price. Both are 'plug & play'.

http://www.customdynamics.com/harley...rn_signals.htm

Called "Dynamic Rings". Also had him install their LED headlamp bulb that gives a brighter whiter light. Plan to do the trike's tail lights next plus the wife's sporty.

This is what I have also and They are Great, very bright and can be seen down the road. ThumbUp

Dynamic Rings

I installed the Dynamic Rings yesterday and they are great! I didn't want to add a light bar, relocate the turn signals, etc. These are just what I needed and the price is right. I am glad the info on these was posted!

Sunman

I installed the Dynamic Rings yesterday and they are great! I didn't want to add a light bar, relocate the turn signals, etc. These are just what I needed and the price is right. I am glad the info on these was posted!

Sunman

Who did you order yours from Sunman? I've been looking on the Custom Dynamics site and can not figure out how to order them.

Running lights

just came out for a new part fro 2016 from Harley[h=1]LED Bullet Turn Signal Insert Kit[/h]Part Number 67800640

HD Part Number 68000051

I was talking to a HD dealer and was told that the Auxiliary Light Kit - HD Part Number 68000051 will fit a 2015-2016 FLRT Freewheeler.

But, I note HD does not list it in their part fitment selection.

Anyone have experience or can confirm?

Thanks,

Springman

I was talking to a HD dealer and was told that the Auxiliary Light Kit - HD Part Number 68000051 will fit a 2015-2016 FLRT Freewheeler.

But, I note HD does not list it in their part fitment selection.

Anyone have experience or can confirm?

Thanks,

Springman

Not sure about the part number you mentioned, but you would have to relocate your turn signals. I got a set of running lights from a late model Road King off ebay, bolted right up, did not move my turn signals. I could probably find the part number if you want, have pics of my setup too!!

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png