Snowbird Get Together future

tomg

Oct 27, 2009
Titusville, Florida
Hello everyone, I have asked Randy to remove the Snowbird post for a few reasons. Because of this crazy virus that seems to be never ending we have had to cancel the last 2 get togethers and it doesn't look like it's going to end in the near future.

Because of my back injury and probable surgery I sold my Carmel and don't know if I will be buying another trike at this time. I have in the past asked from the group of regulars if anyone wanted to take it over but had no takers!

Actually it does take a lot of time, calls and travel to checkout motels to stay at. It's also disheartening to see individuals who can travel farther for other events but can't make here in their own state. It has been a pleasure to set up the ones in the past and made lots of wonderful friendships. I wish everyone well and hope someday, someone can get it going again. Tomg

Hello everyone, I have asked Randy to remove the Snowbird post for a few reasons. Because of this crazy virus that seems to be never ending we have had to cancel the last 2 get togethers and it doesn't look like it's going to end in the near future. Because of my back injury and probable surgery I sold my Carmel and don't know if I will be buying another trike at this time. I have in the past asked from the group of regulars if anyone wanted to take it over but had no takers! Actually it does take a lot of time, calls and travel to checkout motels to stay at. It's also disheartening to see individuals who can travel farther for other events but can't make here in their own state. It has been a pleasure to set up the ones in the past and made lots of wonderful friendships. I wish everyone well and hope someday, someone can get it going again. Tomg

Tom I THANK YOU for all the ones that you put together that MJ and I were able to attend. You always did a GREAT job. THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Sorry about you having to sell the Carmel. I know you were really in love with her. Let's hope the surgery fixes your back. I know I'm not going to any roofs any more.

Good Luck my friend. Stay on the forum you have alot of experience to give to others. And keep us updated on your back.

TED

Tom I THANK YOU for all the ones that you put together that MJ and I were able to attend. You always did a GREAT job. THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Sorry about you having to sell the Carmel. I know you were really in love with her. Let's hope the surgery fixes your back. I know I'm not going to any roofs any more.

Good Luck my friend. Stay on the forum you have alot of experience to give to others. And keep us updated on your back.

TED

Thank you Ted and you know that you guys are always welcome to stop by if ever in the Titusville area. And if I head south again I'll pick up your donuts LOL. TOM

Tom, sorry to hear you have to give up the trike. We only made 1 gathering,then Covid hit. We really enjoyed that one & all the folks that were there. It was a well organized gathering, you did a great job. Hope your surgery is successful, & we hear your riding again soon. Thanks again for making us welcome at our first SB gathering. Bill & Janiene

Tom, sorry to hear you have to give up the trike. We only made 1 gathering,then Covid hit. We really enjoyed that one & all the folks that were there. It was a well organized gathering, you did a great job. Hope your surgery is successful, & we hear your riding again soon. Thanks again for making us welcome at our first SB gathering. Bill & Janiene

Thank you Bill. My wife (I got married last year) have been discussing the "What's next" and we will probably try to get to other get togethers by car or suv when I get word about possible surgery. Getting another trike will be after I feel confident that my back can take the riding for extended periods of riding.

Thank you again and hope to meet up down the road somewhere!

Tomg

Thank you Bill. My wife (I got married last year) have been discussing the "What's next" and we will probably try to get to other get togethers by car or suv when I get word about possible surgery. Getting another trike will be after I feel confident that my back can take the riding for extended periods of riding.

Thank you again and hope to meet up down the road somewhere!

Tomg

Maggie Valley is up next.. We are going to that .

Well darn Tom, so sorry to hear about the sale, and especially sorry to hear of your ongoing back problems. Jo Ann and I had a great time the 2 times we made the gathering several years ago, between my heart surgery and Jo Ann's cancer, then covid it's been pretty crappy trying to get over to the east coast. We wish you the best outcome possible, please keep up posted of your progress.

Well darn Tom, so sorry to hear about the sale, and especially sorry to hear of your ongoing back problems. Jo Ann and I had a great time the 2 times we made the gathering several years ago, between my heart surgery and Jo Ann's cancer, then covid it's been pretty crappy trying to get over to the east coast. We wish you the best outcome possible, please keep up posted of your progress.

Thank you Zammy hope the both of you are doing well and hope we meet again someday. Tomg

Hi tomg , sorry to hear what happened to you i pray all goes well with the surgery. We enjoyed riding with all of you guys , and met a lot of nice people . The covid 19 thing has caused problems with everything , hit us hard in the restaurant business too. take good care, and stay safe . Captain H ------ reggie & herman

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png