• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

windsurfed

150+ Posts
Reaction score
Hello Everyone. I am from Spokane Washington. I just purchased my first ever Harley Davidson Tri Glide Ultra 2020 River Rock Gray Model. Switched from 2 wheel riding to the Trike because: 1. My balance was getting compromised. 2. The wife could not ride her bike anymore because of eye sight issues. and I was riding by myself or with friends, for the last year. (I missed riding with her) It's a long story how we arrived at this point, but here we are.

Mostly rode Kawasaki, Yamaha, Moto guzzi, and the last bike was a triumph Tiger 800 Xrx. Owned a couple of Harley Davidson sportsters also. Many years of riding behind us. Enjoyed it all. But nothing compares to this trike. What a machine! We just got back from a 800 mile round trip and I am flabbergased at the performance of this Tri Glide. Wife loved riding on the back with nothing to worry about anymore. Stated it was like riding in a Cadillac.

I enjoyed riding that beast. Which is now referred to as "The Road Runner". Gas mileage varied considerably. Super strong headwinds put me at 25 mpg and got 37 mpg at other points. Anyway, I willl be sifting throughout this forum to gather valuable information to help me in answering my questions. It's a new world of riding for her and I. It brought in a breath of fresh air for both of us. I see many more years of riding ahead now............Wow, the future looks good.

Hello Everyone. I am from Spokane Washington. I just purchased my first ever Harley Davidson Tri Glide Ultra 2020 River Rock Gray Model. Switched from 2 wheel riding to the Trike because: 1. My balance was getting compromised. 2. The wife could not ride her bike anymore because of eye sight issues. and I was riding by myself or with friends, for the last year. (I missed riding with her) It's a long story how we arrived at this point, but here we are. Mostly rode Kawasaki, Yamaha, Moto guzzi, and the last bike was a triumph Tiger 800 Xrx. Owned a couple of Harley Davidson sportsters also. Many years of riding behind us. Enjoyed it all. But nothing compares to this trike. What a machine! We just got back from a 800 mile round trip and I am flabbergased at the performance of this Tri Glide. Wife loved riding on the back with nothing to worry about anymore. Stated it was like riding in a Cadillac. I enjoyed riding that beast. Which is now referred to as "The Road Runner". Gas mileage varied considerably. Super strong headwinds put me at 25 mpg and got 37 mpg at other points. Anyway, I willl be sifting throughout this forum to gather valuable information to help me in answering my questions. It's a new world of riding for her and I. It brought in a breath of fresh air for both of us. I see many more years of riding ahead now............Wow, the future looks good.

Charles......Welcome to Trike Talk......:clapping:..

Hi Charles, welcome to the forums from Florida. Glad you're back in the wind and enjoying the new Tri.

Charles, welcome to the wonderful world of three. It's nice that you and your wife both enjoy riding your new trike together.

Charles, welcome to TT from Ohio. We just rode through Spokane several day ago. We rode out from Ohio on Rt2 in Mi to Wenatchee then back on Rt 12 via the Lolo Pass in Mt. Have fun & glad to hear the wife enjoys it also. Be safe

Hi Charles! See? There is life after 2-wheels.... and a fine one at that! Glad you two found it!

Hi Everyone. I am MJ and a new member of triketalk thanks to Papa Zook. My wife and I enjoy riding our 2013 HD Tri-Glide Ultra Classic. We are from Port Orchard, Wa. and are glad to be on the running boards with ya'll. Looking forward to some awesome information exchange.

Hi Everyone. I am MJ and a new member of triketalk thanks to Papa Zook. My wife and I enjoy riding our 2013 HD Tri-Glide Ultra Classic. We are from Port Orchard, Wa. and are glad to be on the running boards with ya'll. Looking forward to some awesome information exchange.

:wave4:.......

Congratulations Welcome to the forum from Western Pennsylvania stop by often and check in with us often. Great people here willing to help you with questions. :good:Ride safe Fred

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png