What are you doing right now

82* here. I'm feeling very virtuous - instead of going for a ride I cut the grass. Now my sinuses are all messed up. Does 3 year past date benadryl still work?

82* here. I'm feeling very virtuous - instead of going for a ride I cut the grass. Now my sinuses are all messed up. Does 3 year past date benadryl still work?

Just last year archaeologist's working in the Great Pyramid of Giza broke through a 4 thousand 4 hundred year old tomb, And they found a package of Benadryl next to a box of Moon-Pies, And they said it was safe to use the Benadryl and eat the Moon-Pies...

So only 3 years....Go for it...:clapping:

I just finished turning a pile of firewood into a bed frame. The instructions weren't that bad, I actually like them better than the 'Chinglish' ones that normally come with a product. If it weren't for Gone2Three (Randall) I'd still be sleeping on the floor and Big Thank You ThumbUp.

Yes, there are pics. Didn't have a helper, but did have a couple of boxes of stuff for support while assembling. I'll make the bed later. :yahoo: It done.

Attachments

• IMG_20180506_142953.jpg
    IMG_20180506_142953.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_20180506_172822.jpg
    IMG_20180506_172822.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 185

I copied and pasted this for you, but you have probably taken or disposed of them by now. It's on the internet, so it's a fact. ;)

"As long as they were in a dry, cool place the worst that would happen is they would be weaker. If they have been in the damp or outside the packaging that would cause them to go bad quickly. As long as yours are still in the packaging they aren't all that old - you should be fine."

I just finished turning a pile of firewood into a bed frame. The instructions weren't that bad, I actually like them better than the 'Chinglish' ones that normally come with a product. If it weren't for Gone2Three (Randall) I'd still be sleeping on the floor and Big Thank You ThumbUp.

Yes, there are pics. Didn't have a helper, but did have a couple of boxes of stuff for support while assembling. I'll make the bed later. :yahoo: It done.

Turned out good Val :clapping: I was going to ask if you had the center support beam and slats to support the mattress but it looks like you do. ThumbUp

Turned out good Val :clapping: I was going to ask if you had the center support beam and slats to support the mattress but it looks like you do. ThumbUp

Thank you. They didn't lose those thankfully. One day they'll find the hardware and wonder what its for. No more getting up from the floor and trying to get down.

My life is so much more balanced since I've been away from Tom and Ruth, no more listening to them fight, all night tv/video games, dishes piled up, cooking for people who complain the food is bland (I don't use salt), not having to clean up after others and I could go on and on but I won't.

I have peace and quiet, meals and dishes are cleaned up immediately, I take my walk to the stores, come home and enjoy the computer time or maybe taking care of small projects. Everything happens in God's time and he was going to put me in a place that was right for me. :)

My life is so much more balanced since I've been away from Tom and Ruth, no more listening to them fight, all night tv/video games, dishes piled up, cooking for people who complain the food is bland (I don't use salt), not having to clean up after others and I could go on and on but I won't.

I can never understand the salt thing....You can always add salt, But you can't take it out once its been added..During the hunting season at my club i will make big batches [Gallons]of soup, Enough for 15/20 guys to last at least the first 3 days of hunting season for lunch, Not from cans but all fresh cut vegetables ,Whole roaster chickens which i broil and then strip off the meat, And i don't add any salt , They can add their own as they like.. :Shrug:

After a stressful day at the lawyers, having a few Krakin,s n coke , trying to unwind —- figuring out who I should ———- 🍷

Then the housekeeper wants to know what’s for dinner :gunbandana:

Nothing much just here on the forum and posting. Waiting for the little apple to complete charging the battery so I can see if it was worth $54.00 plus another $14.00 for a charger. Did laundry earlier and put it all away, slowly washing the clothes that were in bins under the rv that got dirt in them when the lid came off the bin. Slowly getting my apartment the way I want it. Looked like rain today but none showed up.

Just asprin and a Tommy Copper on my right knee 👍 Believe it or not it works 👌We had 20 + guys at the camp I was the oldest and no way I was going to let the younger members out work me! Paying for it now though 😱📞

Yooo- dumb ass, your a founding senior member, you hold the whip to guide the youngsters into combat. That’s my position at the FD , 40+ year pension receiving senior. When your gone they will hang your picture on the wall. :prophet:

Yooo- dumb ass, your a founding senior member, you hold the whip to guide the youngsters into combat. That’s my position at the FD , 40+ year pension receiving senior. When your gone they will hang your picture on the wall. :prophet:

It was poring rain, No electric till one of the members came rolling in with a generator , Then my Son wired it into our panel ...So i decided in the mean time to start the ball rolling by dragging out one log splitter...And before you know it we had 3 splitters going...Then i worked the bucket loader moving the cut logs to the splitters.....

Picture on the wall, Na don't think so i don't photograph well..:laugh:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png