What are you doing right now

Can't exactly recollect anyone ever describing Lola as "the quiet one" :laugh:

Fuzzy your going to have fun...and you know it! Looking forward to meeting you and your many personalities :wave4:

I haven't been this excited about anything like this in a long time, really looking forward to it.

As for my many personalities ... apparently the meds ain't working any more ... :xzqxz:

Getting ready for a Dr appt to evaluate my dementia. So be fore I go, I’m going to give it my test.

You see , my garage is across the street from a cemetery ware the family plot is located. I can see the rock ware all 4 family members are. So as I stand in the driveway and stare at the rock in silence ,

Yup, I’m getting worse !

Just got back from a short ride in the Slingshot...[20 miles] in the rain and a little mix of snow.. And yes that big fat tire gets a little squirrley with a heavy foot...I'll wait for a decent snow and see if i'm going to need a dedicated snow tire...:Shrug:

I decided to change out wind screen on the Tri Glide with a Freedom Shield that I had in storage. Wouldn't you know it, the dang thing wouldn't fit. I'm now on line ordering the correct one. I would like to get lucky just once!

Waiting for the end of the work day

I am the new guy (10 months) so when everyone else leaves early I still have to stay in case there are any issues that come up.

That's OK with me. Its quiet here when everyone leaves (unless something breaks down)

Bone chilling damp type rain. So I test fired up the wood stove. Been house bound all day aft the dr. Visit. Going bonkers alone ! Housekeeper running late from work. Gona be a soup night :clapping:

Got back from the market, meatloaf night . Now scrounging the potato chip bag for crumbs while sucking on a vodka n tonic. I feel a nap coming on .

Hay it’s Sunday, the day to recharge, and damit, I’m gona Recharge !

Watching the Science Channel ... learning all about the Pyramids ... I was shocked to see how the people have encroached on the great pyramid ... when I was there in the late 70's ... there was nothing but sand for miles ... just a few venders.

What am i doing right now......Just relaxing from a quick trip up to my camp to retrieve my prescription sunglasses, and my scope friendly glasses... That i forgot to bring home the night before...Like my old man would always say.....Whats the sense of being forgetful if you don't forget something every once and a while...:xzqxz:

Right now I'm lookin online at doctors reviews. Yup need a different doc. Endocrinologist. So anyway read reviews and such. But the one thing I really, really, wish I could do is hear them speak. Yup just a simple hi hello how are you doing would probably cover it. Because amurican doctors are as rare as hens teeth. Now just because you speak english doesn't mean I can understand a word you're sayin.:gah:Sorta like the drive up window at dunkin donuts.:laugh:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GusGus1

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GusGus1
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png