Tools I carry and the Bags I use.

Amateur,.... I can get at least 30 days doing it that way...And in warm weather i just go Commando..:laugh:-:laugh:...

I used to until I got old. Now a sneeze or cough and who knows what extra material will come fly out and from where instead of just a little spit.:mad::mad::mad::xzqxz::xzqxz::xzqxz::D:D:D

I took a page out of Kevin of DK's book (thanks Kevin) ... The clothes I wear on a multi day ride are all made with fabrics that dry quickly and are wrinkle resistant. I carry baby shampoo to clean the CPAP mask, so when needed, I wash out a set of clothes using baby shampoo (rinses easily), hang them in the shower ... hour later they are ready to repack. I can go for weeks and never wear dirty clothes.

Shirts - Under Armor - 3 ea

Pants - Cabela's Convertible (can unzip the legs to make them shorts) - 3 ea

Underwear - Under Armor - 4 ea

Sock - Bering Mens Performance - 4 ea

Jeans - 1 pair, not quick drying but jeans can go several wearings before washing

All on that and my toothbrush, etc., fits neatly in a dry sack, that can easily go in a saddlebag or on the rear seat, if need be.

Might be more info than ya need, but, this stuff all can be washed, rinses and dried in very little time, and for sure if will dry overnight, even in the very humid climates.

Improvise, Adapt, Overcome ... :D

For foul weather, I carry:

-Heated Gloves

-Harley Davidson FXRG 3 way Jacket w/vip in Heated Jacket Liner (remove the liner and panels, becomes a perforated mesh Jacket

-Colorado Chaps

-Heated Socks

-Goodyear Boots

-Skechers Slipon Shoes, for comfort

I stay very warm even in the twenties .. :D

I took a page out of Kevin of DK's book (thanks Kevin) ... The clothes I wear on a multi day ride are all made with fabrics that dry quickly and are wrinkle resistant. I carry baby shampoo to clean the CPAP mask, so when needed, I wash out a set of clothes using baby shampoo (rinses easily), hang them in the shower ... hour later they are ready to repack. I can go for weeks and never wear dirty clothShirts - Under Armor - 3 eaPants - Cabela's Convertible (can unzip the legs to make them shorts) - 3 eaUnderwear - Under Armor - 4 eaSock - Bering Mens Performance - 4 eaJeans - 1 pair, not quick drying but jeans can go several wearings before washingAll on that and my toothbrush, etc., fits neatly in a dry sack, that can easily go in a saddlebag or on the rear seat, if need be.Might be more info than ya need, but, this stuff all can be washed, rinses and dried in very little time, and for sure if will dry overnight, even in the very humid climates. Improvise, Adapt, Overcome ... :DFor foul weather, I carry:-Heated Gloves-Harley Davidson FXRG 3 way Jacket w/vip in Heated Jacket Liner (remove the liner and panels, becomes a perforated mesh Jacket-Colorado Chaps-Heated Socks-Goodyear Boots-Skechers Slipon Shoes, for comfort I stay very warm even in the twenties .. :D

Does this stuff come in girl sizes?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astrocreep

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astrocreep
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png