Love Jugs install today

This is on the "list" for the Fat Bottom Girl" ... is there a way to make them come on when the bike starts or do you just have to remember to start them? ... not sure my old brain is up to that ... LOL ... Just yesterday I got on the trike and couldn't figure out why it wouldn't start ... hmmmm ... that fobby thing has to be there.

This is on the "list" for the Fat Bottom Girl" ... is there a way to make them come on when the bike starts or do you just have to remember to start them? ... not sure my old brain is up to that ... LOL ... Just yesterday I got on the trike and couldn't figure out why it wouldn't start ... hmmmm ... that fobby thing has to be there
My jugs engage at start up. That is if I have the fan switches in the on position.

This is on the "list" for the Fat Bottom Girl" ... is there a way to make them come on when the bike starts or do you just have to remember to start them? ... not sure my old brain is up to that ... LOL ... Just yesterday I got on the trike and couldn't figure out why it wouldn't start ... hmmmm ... that fobby thing has to be there.

I originally had mine wired directly to the battery, so I had turn them off/on. A couple of times I forgot to turn them on but when my engine started heating up I could tell they were off. I attempted to turn them on in a parking lot while I was on the trike in neutral. As I was leaning down to turn them on my foot slipped off of the brake and I rolled a bit before I was able to grab the hand brake or get my foot on the brake. I got myself all lined up and rode directly to HD to get the plug I needed. They are now off/on with the ignition switch. Papa Zook will sell you the plug when you buy the fans.

Joe, on my 17 M8 Freewheeler the Mighty Mites have dropped the heat by 30 degrees, this does not sound like much but the engine likes it and so do I;)
Jack like you have said 30 degrees is a lot for an air cooled motor. I have posted before our Triglide never went over 245 degrees last season here in Pennsylvania. Rider comfort was much better even goin through some very long stretches of very slow moving traffic. When changing oil it smelled better and was no where near as black as previous years. Love jugs are a Twin cams best friend in my book, if you plan on keep your motor healthy they need to be on the important part of the list of thing to do. IMHO :good:travel safe Fred

Joe, on my 17 M8 Freewheeler the Mighty Mites have dropped the heat by 30 degrees, this does not sound like much but the engine likes it and so do I;)

Have Mighty Mites on my 2015 Freewheeler with about the same resulting temp drop. I run them all the time. They are wired direct to the battery because I am already using the accessory plug for something else. I turn them on before starting the engine to make sure they are running. Once the engine is running I can't hear them. One of the best additions I have made to my bike.

Sunman

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png