My Baby is finally HOME!!!

Congratulations! She sure us pretty. After all you have been through you deserve a great ride. Now climb on and let the fun begin. Ride safe and may God ride with you.

Congrats ... love the retro look

Yes Fuzzy, that's the look I was going for. Looks better today. On Sunday I added the visors to the front lights and changed out the mirrors. This morning I put on the spoiler w/brake light on the trunk.

It's shaping up!!:pepper::pepper:

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats!! Trike looks awesome and I love that candy apple red! Look forward to seeing you at the WNY Rally.

Craig

Won't be making the WNY rally this year. I'm going to the Minden Ontario Canada meeting in July and then to Maggie Valley NC in Sept. Too many events, not enough $$$$ or vacation time.

- - - Updated - - -

That looks great, so glad all the troubles are behind you, now go enjoy.

Well, the majority of them are! I'm heading to Keene in the morning to have at least one of the problems (hopefully) corrected.

Front time leans to the right when viewing from straight on. One fork is 11 3/3" and the other is 11 15/16" when measured from the ground to the bottom of the fork.

One other issue which may involve Hannigan. Will find out in the morning...

Either way..I'm smiling all the way to the shop!!

It must feel super to have the trike in your possession after all the issues you've been dealing with over an extended period of time. Congrats and Enjoy!

It must feel super to have the trike in your possession after all the issues you've been dealing with over an extended period of time. Congrats and Enjoy!

Thanks Catfish, you don't even know how good it feels. Now to get these two issues corrected and Mother Nature to send us some sunshine and warm weather!!!

Very good news , glad to hear trike is back , she looks great , ThumbUpThumbUpThumbUp. Next week my brother- in- law & niece are coming from Illinois for two weeks with their sling shots to ride N.H. You may see us heading for the mountains , :D
Enjoy your rides , & ride safe , captain h

I work nights (usually 7 nights/wk). I'm off at 7am so shoot me a pm and if I have nothing scheduled may be able to meet for breakfast or tag along for a portion of a ride.

Dennis

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, everything except the aux fuel tank filler hole has been corrected and she runs like a dream!

Since the fuel tank has a hose connecting the top ring with the tank filler hole and this is similar to a radiator hose, I accepted it as is.

The dealer did make contact with someone at Hannigan and sent them the picture(s) I took and I'm sure they are taking note so this wont' happen in the future.

I also had a talk with the owner (dealer) and called for a truce. He knows I put his name out there to warn folks and he will lose some business but (says) he knows he screwed up. I wished him well as I drove away.

Thanks again to everyone who supported me through this ordeal.

Looks like the same spot I used to hook my trailer about 12:30 the same day. I should have taken a picture.

OH hell Bob, if you were there at 12:30 I was laying on the couch in the corner trying to catch a few zzzz.... Wish I had known you were there!!

Glad you finally got your trailer.

From now on if I must return for any warrantee work, I will do as I did yesterday. I will ride it there and bring home the same day. If he can't finish in one day, I will take a loaner. Matter of fact, I'll take that Red '09 RSTD in his showroom since that was my bike to begin with...:pepper::pepper:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hankypanky55

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hankypanky55
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png