Annual Kerville gathering dates?

When is TT’s annual Kerville gathering? I would love to have few Terracraft trikes at this gathering and ride some great roads and meet members?

Thanks

Bryan

That would be great Bryan! It will be Thursday October 5th through Saturday October 7th departing on Sunday October the 8th.

Super Trike, and race / sport models we call Hyper Trikes.

Bryan, from talking to you yesterday, I can tell you have a background in racing. Do you race bikes or cars? Or both? Your personal sport trike, the carbon fiber bodied one with the red frame shown on your website, is that the trike with the Daytona winning Yamaha R1 engine? Whose bike did that come out of? I know that one is a blast to ride.

Confirmed the Kerville Dates with our partners, and Terracraft is officially scheduling this event in for October. We will come cruz the roads and meet new friends on the journey! We will bring at least 2 Terracrafts, and possibly a current customer build based from a K1600GT BMW, as long as our client gives us a thumbs up, or will be able make it in from Virginia Beach? See Y'all There!

Confirmed the Kerville Dates with our partners, and Terracraft is officially scheduling this event in for October. We will come cruz the roads and meet new friends on the journey! We will bring at least 2 Terracrafts, and possibly a current customer build based from a K1600GT BMW, as long as our client gives us a thumbs up, or will be able make it in from Virginia Beach? See Y'all There!

Good deal Bryan!

Cool ... another reason to haul my butt from Colorado to Texas .. I'm thinking I'll leave Colorado on the Tuesday before and arrive on the Wednesday evening before.

Anyone between Western Colorado (Grand Junction) and Kerrville that would like to meet up and ride the rest of the way together, I'd love to have some company. :D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png