• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

TTR-V - Rally In The Valley 2012

booked a room this morning, This will be the first time for my wife and I to meet everyone and enjoy the sights of the area, We have never been to N.C. and are really looking forward to it. This will also be the first long trip on our trike since we got it and I retired.(she is still working for now, trying to support me in a manner in which I want to become accustom"

booked a room this morning, This will be the first time for my wife and I to meet everyone and enjoy the sights of the area, We have never been to N.C. and are really looking forward to it. This will also be the first long trip on our trike since we got it and I retired.(she is still working for now, trying to support me in a manner in which I want to become accustom"

Looking forward to seeing you there next June! Y'all should'a gone with us this year - it was really wonderful!

Stay tuned for a TOI-TX event this fall - details coming soon!

Herb, See the first post here for motel information. Best Western and the Microtel immediately next door. See you next june :D

Nana: both Best Western & Microtel sites show no rooms available for the dates of ralley.. You must call hotels direct in Maggie Valley to make resv. Charlie D.:wtg:

LOL! Don't think so Skuuter. I was just telling him where people are making the reservations. We do have both motels held just for the TrikeTalk rally until March though. After that any rooms un-secured by our members will be made available to the general public.

Reservations have been made for Best Western. We had a great time with new friends in 2011.

Lynne & Dean

Last edited:
If you go on line it will show none available because we are blocking them. You need to call the motel to book your room. Book early we want to have a huge turn out. The riding is the best, so join us for the family (TrikeTalk/TOI) re-union.

LOL! Don't think so Skuuter. I was just telling him where people are making the reservations. We do have both motels held just for the TrikeTalk rally until March though. After that any rooms un-secured by our members will be made available to the general public.

.....:D

I just talked to the desk clerk at the Best Western, and so far 21 of the rooms have been booked....... :)

Both the Best Western and the Microtel next door are being held for the TrikeTalk rally crowd, but you must reserve a room with your name and credit card in order to be assured of getting in.

I encourage you to call and hold a room in your name if you are planning to attend the rally. Be sure to explain that you are part of the TrikeTalk group, or they will tell you all the rooms are already taken :AGGHH:.........LOL!

Be sure to explain that you are part of the TrikeTalk group, or they will tell you all the rooms are already taken :AGGHH:.........LOL!

Plus TrikeTalk.com / TOI members get a discount. ThumbUp So be sure and tell them your are with our group.

The MI group is booked across the street will have three trikes possibly 5-6

As of today (October 6) there are 21 of the rooms in the Best Western reserved for the rally weekend.

These rooms are being held for our group at a significantly discounted rate for a limited amount of time. If you are planning to attend the Rally in the Valley the weekend of June 21 - 24, 2012, please call the motel and hold a room in your name, with your credit card.

It is important to specify that you are coming for the trike rally and that you want to reserve a room for yourself from the block of rooms held in the name of TrikeTalk.com.

Motel details and numbers are in the first post on this thread and also on the rally planning web page at this link: http://www.triketalk.com/forum/rallys-rides/8433-tt-rally-v-2012-online.html

Found out that the Wheels Trough Time Museum WILL be open for TTR-V....Yay! ThumbUp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png