2014 Western Rally Registration

Re: 2014 Western Rally T-Shirts

Hi All:

Piggi woke me up:blush:

It's time to think T-shirts. Any interest? We have had them the past 2 years. But this time I'll only go ahead if we all want them. With under 15 of us, they will probably run about $15 a piece. I will chk & let you know in the nxt couple of days. Color ideas? Thought we'd go beige / sand with darker lettering since we've already done Black & Blue.

:xzqxz: er yeah! It IS STILL ON. Why wouldn't it be??:xzqxz:While we may not get the attendance & exposure as Eureka Spring gets, we sure try to have a blast. Give it a try...you'll like the small group & big rides. We are not very formal & organized etc etc. Just a bunch of riders who come for the comraderie & the rides. Hope to c u thereThumbUp
Oh, you will see us there. Hotels booked long time ago. Just didn't want to be the only one showing up. :laugh:

And thks for ordering t-shirts, Piggi
Look fwd to seeing you guys soon

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, here is the link for the T-shirts:

http://www.customink.com/signup/9g1rln9h

15 t-shirts incl 4 xx size ends up being abt $13 / piece. A bit more if we don't end up with 15 pieces.

There is also a sign-up sheet with details.

Pls order one & wear it during the Rally.
:pepper:
Thks

Ghalib

Pls note 25th is the close date. So PLEASE order before this date. Thks

Hi All: Am going to be arriving Sunday 14th noon-ish. Figure at about 1600 (4pm) we can meet in the lobby so I can hand out Waiver forms & T-shirts to whoever is there. That way we don't have to putz around on Monday morning before a ride. It's also a good oportunity to discuss the forth coming rides.

Paul & Kent: What are yr arrival plans?

How does this look to spread around town?

Flyer looks good to me. Phil would be proud to see his handiwork still lives:laugh:

- - - Updated - - -

T shirts are ordered.
Arrival plans, I got no stinkin arrival plans, I live here.
I can be wherever, whenever, you want me or need me to be. :D

Welllll Exxxxcuse me!!:laugh: I gotta ride 480 miles just to see youse guys:p

Naw! Actually I have good friends in the St George area as you might remember, so I'll just mooch him for board n'lodge on Saturday. C u Sunday.

Re: 2014 Western Rally T-Shirts

Ok kids...last call for T-shirts.Thurs 28th I finalize the count & place the order. Currently running abt $17+ (8 ordered).Ghalib

How does this look to spread around town?

Great looking flyer!! We need a copy at registration so that it can be signed by the returning participants who appear in the photo.

Meridian, ID and Glendale, AZ will be represented again this year. Rick and Carla will be arriving from Idaho mid to late afternoon on Sunday with Colleen and Candice arriving from Arizona late Monday afternoon.

(Sorry, no photo yet. We just signed up. Maybe we can get a good one while we are in Cedar City.)

Great looking flyer!! We need a copy at registration so that it can be signed by the returning participants who appear in the photo.

Meridian, ID and Glendale, AZ will be represented again this year. Rick and Carla will be arriving from Idaho mid to late afternoon on Sunday with Colleen and Candice arriving from Arizona late Monday afternoon.

(Sorry, no photo yet. We just signed up. Maybe we can get a good one while we are in Cedar City.)

Yippee:pepper:. The Wild Bunch Rides againThumbUp look forward to seeing you guys! Please dont forget to register. Want T-Shirts. Closed out thgis morning, but can still do it. Check the links earlier in this thread. Or p/m me.Thks a ton. Ghalib

Yippee:pepper:. The Wild Bunch Rides againThumbUp look forward to seeing you guys! Please dont forget to register. Want T-Shirts. Closed out thgis morning, but can still do it. Check the links earlier in this thread. Or p/m me.Thks a ton. Ghalib

We are all excited as well!!! (3ZWILD)
joker%20smilie.gif
joker%20smilie.gif
joker%20smilie.gif
+ :)

We are all registered; I did that earlier today.

I checked with the girls and sorry, no T-Shirts needed.

The flier is wonderful! You guys are going to have a wonderful time :D

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png