What you expect

What do you expect

• Total voters

John Luciano

One Of The Origionals , TOI - New England
Mar 2, 2008
Conn
What do u expect when you get to a rally?
Do you expect a dinner as a group
Do you expect to go on a group ride?
Do you expect a meet and great time?
Do you want to have free time to dine alone
Do you expect vendors?
Do you like to go to an activity? ( museum, POI,amusement park,etc)

What do u expect when you get to a rally?
Do you expect a dinner as a group
Do you expect to go on a group ride?
Do you expect a meet and great time?
Do you want to have free time to dine alone
Do you expect vendors?
Do you like to go to an activity? ( museum, POI,amusement park,etc)

All but the last two.IMO

You left out the free time to dine alone (or with another friend or two)....I enjoy that too. I do like one big group meal, but there is far more intimacy and communication around a smaller size table, so that appeals to me for the rest of the meals!

Oops I asked but forgot it in my survey.... Can it be added? Sometime you want time alone or want to eat with someone else or a different food. Maybe there is a ride or a place you want to ride to. How can I add that in 6 words or less
I started this in hopes it can help ALL of us planning our rallies. I and I am sure we all want to go to a rally and love it. And better yet want to return. Not knowing what people expect is hard too plan a success.

I picked Meet and Greet - if that happens with folks with a common interest - in this case trikes- the rest just happens naturally. Looking forward to it all in Eureka Springs in June. ThumbUp Well, probably not the vendors or John in a dunk tank.

I'm really surprised at the low vote for vendors. I always enjoy visiting with the vendors to see what's new in the aftermarket. It's always nice to get a chance to see something before buying it. I realize that this rally is more of a reunion type event so I'm not looking for vendors. Now when I go to Spyderfest next month and the BMWRA rally the weekend following this I'd be disapointed if there weren't any vendors.

The only one I really don't care about is the vendors other then at big national rally's.And i can't wait to see how we do the dunking chair at the Western Rally.You coming John?:Trike1:ThumbUp As to the rest I like group rides and I like small rides,I like group dinners but I also like to go off with a few friends.

The only one I really don't care about is the vendors other then at big national rally's.And i can't wait to see how we do the dunking chair at the Western Rally.You coming John?:Trike1:ThumbUp As to the rest I like group rides and I like small rides,I like group dinners but I also like to go off with a few friends.

Glad John has a good sense of humor..ThumbUp

Oh yea! I do. And if some day some place when you least expect it u get hit in the back of the head with a water balloon , I hope you still think that. pepperThumbUp:wave4:

Looks like meet and greet is the main reason people show up.. I am surprised we do not get more wata bees . ( people that are curious or are in the market.Still on 2 wheels or in cars )
So as Richard Dawson ( Fanily Feud ) would say " And the Survey says "
Most people come to meet others with the same interest 40%
They come for the commeratery social functions as a group 30%
Some come to explore new regions of the country 20%
Some come just to see what is going on but do not want stay 100% with group 10%
And thank God not everyone wants to dunk me....

I hope people planning a function got something out of this
Planners of function are never going to please 100% of the people.
As far as Vendors :it is hard to get them to come with our type of gatherings. We at these TT Rally's tend to move around and it is not stationary enough.

I guess that I would be one of those wannabees! We be looking for a trike but the funds are a-laggin about 3 years! But the wife and I are still talking about coming down to at least one day of the rally to see what we can see and to introduce her to trikes and the characters that move them along! I have ridden for 28 years, been off for 16 and looking to get back at it.. but the wife has never been on one, but she says she will ride with me.

I guess that I would be one of those wannabees! We be looking for a trike but the funds are a-laggin about 3 years! But the wife and I are still talking about coming down to at least one day of the rally to see what we can see and to introduce her to trikes and the characters that move them along! I have ridden for 28 years, been off for 16 and looking to get back at it.. but the wife has never been on one, but she says she will ride with me.

Definitely come to the rally, SN! You will find out you really, really NEED that trike!!! :D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png