seat comfort

I have the Airhawk & it is ok but not for me, so something else to throw on the shelf, I guess. Ordered an RZ so I can adjust on the fly. :clapping:

I bought a used one that I really like, so you could gift it to me in case mine gets a flat. :p My Mustang seat is very comfortable until I ride about 300 miles in one day then one little place in my left cheek needs a little cushion. :)

Go to Walmart, and just purchase a car seat cushion (under $10.00) and place on top of your stock seat...........

Your wallet will thank you!

Your spinster muscle, will thank you

But your bank will hate you!

Just place on top of seat and ride away very happy..................

Ronnie

always take wallet out before riding, makes riding long ways better.

I'm so use to having it there that for-instance when i go hunting in the woods i leave my wallet at the camp.....And every now and then i'll pat my wallet'less pocket panic for a split second thinking i lost the wallet.... Its a knee jerk reaction..In the winter i will put it in the inside wallet pocket of my jacket....But i still get that knee jerk reaction.:gah:..

Many years ago I started putting my wallet in my right front pocket when riding. It became habit and now it is there all the time. Never have to worry about pick-pockets..... Jim

Many years ago I started putting my wallet in my right front pocket when riding. It became habit and now it is there all the time. Never have to worry about pick-pockets..... Jim

I've been doing the same thing for years. I don't know why something so small (My wallet is about as small as they get) could get so painful after a few hours in the saddle. Mine started about 2012 or so when I started doing multi-day rides. You find answers in a hurry after a few days.

Yeah, mine used to be fat with money. Plastic money. Dropped all but 2 cards and now the leather and 2 licenses I have take up all the room. Still don't have any money in the sucker.

Yeah, mine used to be fat with money. Plastic money. Dropped all but 2 cards and now the leather and 2 licenses I have take up all the room. Still don't have any money in the sucker.

When I was running my business, if I didn't have 2 or 3 thousand in my wallet, I felt naked. Now that I am retired, if I have a twenty I feel rich.

Harley Hammock seat

I tried the tall boy seat but after about an hour I couldn’t wait to get off of it. Then I bought a HD Hammock seat. It’s a little pricey but it is well worth every penny.

Isn't this more about the shape of the seat rather than the material. The L tilted shape always helps your back bone to be comfortable and doesn't hurt like that. As far the outer layer is a thing sheep leather is the best option.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timetraveller

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timetraveller
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png