Khrome Werks 2+2 narrow sweepers (pics)

WindyOne

500+ Posts
Dec 3, 2009
Va.
Handlebars1.jpgHandlebars2.jpgHandlebars3.jpgHandlebars4.jpghandlebars5.jpg

Picked the trike up at the dealers today after they installed The Khrome Werks 2+2 Narrow sweeper bars. First impressions is it is money well spent. I can lean fully back on the riders backrest now. My hands are much higher than with stock bars and I still have some slack in my arms. Turning does not take as much body animation and the act of steering seems easier. I would do this again in a heart beat.

View attachment 26539View attachment 26540View attachment 26541View attachment 26542View attachment 26543

Picked the trike up at the dealers today after they installed The Khrome Werks 2+2 Narrow sweeper bars. First impressions is it is money well spent. I can lean fully back on the riders backrest now. My hands are much higher than with stock bars and I still have some slack in my arms. Turning does not take as much body animation and the act of steering seems easier. I would do this again in a heart beat.

Did they have to do new cables and hoses? Mind if I ask about the cost?

View attachment 26539View attachment 26540View attachment 26541View attachment 26542View attachment 26543

Are you as short as me? I'm 5'6" tall with short arms. Been thinking of your type Handle Bars for awhile now. would I be in the ball park with the 2+2's?

Fuzzy No hoses on my model year 2013. I got new cables because I wanted them. Cost with new grips $1067.

TBear I am a bit taller at 5'11". I like having my hands higher and closer to me than stock. Just a way more comfortable ride. Height is subjective. One person can have a longer torso but shorter legs and another can have longer legs and a shorter torso.

What I did was lean back on the backrest, hold my arms where I wanted them to be and had the wife measure the difference on the stock bars.

Fuzzy No hoses on my model year 2013. I got new cables because I wanted them. Cost with new grips $1067.

TBear I am a bit taller at 5'11". I like having my hands higher and closer to me than stock. Just a way more comfortable ride. Height is subjective. One person can have a longer torso but shorter legs and another can have longer legs and a shorter torso.

What I did was lean back on the backrest, hold my arms where I wanted them to be and had the wife measure the difference on the stock bars.

thanks for the reply. I will have the wiffee do that for me also. :Coffee:

Nice, on the 08 Ultra I installed the same ones, when removing and painting inner fairing.

Then widen wire opening, disconnected ends, and ran wires thru bars, Very Tight Fit, lots of work, but well worth it.

Have fun, Later-

Hey Shapeshifter;

Where did you get your clutch and brake lever fringe covers?

i've been looking for my 17 TriGlide but I can't find anything listed past 2013 models.

Thank you.

Hey Shapeshifter;

Where did you get your clutch and brake lever fringe covers?

i've been looking for my 17 TriGlide but I can't find anything listed past 2013 models.

Thank you.

Had a hard time finding some with thick leather fringe. I found mine on Amazon from a Seller named Mark's Custom Designs. They are 16" and I had to cut about 1 1/2" off to stop the ends from tangling at hi-way speeds.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png