Can Ams getting to be a common sight...

skuuter

10000+ Posts
Apr 23, 2010
Estill Springs, Tn, USA
Around here, Can Ams are getting to be a really common sight.....really rare now for me to go to Lynchburg, or Monteagle Mountain without seeing some Can-Am Trikes....same for meeting Them out on the backroads....Ya'lls "GROUP" is growing.....ThumbUp:10:

My wife sticks to me like glue on her Spyder while I'm on my bike. What she doesn't know is I'm just about to my limit and I think she could continue even faster around turns. She could never do that when she had a bike. If these Spyders would tilt/lean there would be no holding them back. They are a great machine as is once you get them dialed in and we have with hers. Unfortunately, not everyone has a dealer up to that so a person might have to travel to find one that knows what to do.

you are right. the white is very nice. this was our 2013 RT Limited. ran into someone who just had to have it, so I sold it and purchased a 2015 RT Limited in Intense Red Pearl.

IMG_1129.jpg

IMG_4326.jpg

My wife's 2012. She is waiting for our dealer to get in a F3 to test ride. I'm just hoping she likes her 12 better but I've heard such good things about this new trike that I see payments in my future.:cool: The full tour model of course just to make sure the payments are as high as possible.:AGGHH:

Attachments

• spyder on mission.jpg
    spyder on mission.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 162
DJFanin, I understand why someone wanted that 2013 white, nice, very nice, that would be hard for me to part with. However, red was a good selection and a newer machine as well.

The Spyders have come a long way and the newer 1330 seems to be a big hit with riders. Now if the crappy weather would go away we can start the 2016 riding season in my area. :D

Just wait till she test rides that F3 with the 1330 engine. She's going to have one huge smile on her face. It's super smooth and fast!

My wife's 2012. She is waiting for our dealer to get in a F3 to test ride. I'm just hoping she likes her 12 better but I've heard such good things about this new trike that I see payments in my future.:cool: The full tour model of course just to make sure the payments are as high as possible.:AGGHH:

Just wait till she test rides that F3 with the 1330 engine. She's going to have one huge smile on her face. It's super smooth and fast!

That's exactly what I'm worried about. The 012 was supposed to be mine. She wouldn't even take a test ride. She had a left turner accident 20 years earlier so just gave it up. I did it all, test ride, got it home, made a few adjustments, then rode it one more time to see if everything felt good. I suggested she now ride it around the block. That was the last time I ever got to ride it. And now she's just waiting for the call from the dealer.

Not good signs at all.:cool:

That's exactly what I'm worried about. The 012 was supposed to be mine. She wouldn't even take a test ride. She had a left turner accident 20 years earlier so just gave it up. I did it all, test ride, got it home, made a few adjustments, then rode it one more time to see if everything felt good. I suggested she now ride it around the block. That was the last time I ever got to ride it. And now she's just waiting for the call from the dealer. Not good signs at all.:cool:

I'd say the signs are all in your favor (probably not if you just zero in on the payments), I for one would love to have a woman in my life that enjoyed the wind in her face as much as I do ... I am envious of you sir ...

you're a lucky man.

I'd say the signs are all in your favor (probably not if you just zero in on the payments), I for one would love to have a woman in my life that enjoyed the wind in her face as much as I do ... I am envious of you sir ... you're a lucky man.

Oh believe me, I'm glad to have my riding partner back. 20 years without her have really been a bore. We are now back to seeing things together and able to talk about the ones we each missed differently. Life is good. And I really don't care about the bank.:D

Oh believe me, I'm glad to have my riding partner back. 20 years without her have really been a bore. We are now back to seeing things together and able to talk about the ones we each missed differently. Life is good. And I really don't care about the bank.:D

just remember .... you can't take it with you! Hope you both enjoy the new F3 :pepper:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png