New Trike...

I don’t know what they’re thinking a star with an HD on the tank doesn’t make it look military to me! Even the color is off that color is not OD green… I guess it’s going to be for pretenders kinda like a Honda with a American flag on the back..��…

Green Harleys had bad JUJU for years, I bought one new, it got hit from behind, engine blew up, I traded it for a 15 Freewheeler and never looked back

2016-street-bob-transparent-olive-gold.png
2Q==
2Q==

Too much shiney crap on it. Would look better in a darker green and all black instead of Chrome.

And maybe if you show your ‘DD -214….They’ll take off a grand on the list price….(Yea dream on)

When I bought my Victory Gunner I showed them my DD 214 and they gave me a Thousand off the list plus another five hundred from the Victory dealer…

I don’t know what they’re thinking a star with an HD on the tank doesn’t make it look military to me! Even the color is off that color is not OD green…

I guess it’s going to be for pretenders kinda like a Honda with a American flag on the back..��…

Really?Want to start that debate? So if the Honda rider is a veteran and wants to show his support with an American flag on his bike, he's less of an American?

Poor taste IMHO....

Would have made more sense on a Freewheeler. The military would never have all of those luxuries on it like arm rests and passenger back supports, lowers, etc. Where would you put the Thompson?

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png