Is there another Stallion forum I don't know about????

Mattel

Reaction score

Over the years I have watched the debate on this forum page build to an nice varity of Stallion updates mods and discussion, and as of about 18 months ago it seemed to decline to now the lowest point of almost no new threads. What happened? More riders than ever who own stallions are registered, but no new threads. Am I missing a new site everyone has left to join? Is it just the older people who are not as computer literate now own stallions?

I think it was when you posted that Hoax msg. about you selling your Stallion & all the other Stallion owners did'nt see it as a gag & they all sold there's, figuring they lost their Mentor. Now you have to start a round-up again. But on a plus Trike-Talk has really increased there numbers with new Tri-Glide owners. LOL......Tis:Biker:

My guess is that, with no current Stallion production there isn't a whole lot to get excited about to share.

Over the years I have watched the debate on this forum page build to an nice varity of Stallion updates mods and discussion, and as of about 18 months ago it seemed to decline to now the lowest point of almost no new threads. What happened? More riders than ever who own stallions are registered, but no new threads. Am I missing a new site everyone has left to join? Is it just the older people who are not as computer literate now own stallions?

Mattel,
I think it has a lot to do with the fact that the Stallion production has been halted and there are a very limited number of Stallions/Owners out there. Our hundreds of posts covering virtually every issue, modification, etc, one could think of has covered most questions. The view count continues to increase, but the posts have slowed down as expected.

BUT the MAIN REASON is, YOU are responsible for at least 75% of all Stallion posts ever posted and you've gotten slack on us...:D:D:D. Whats up with that? :Shrug: Did you sell your Stallion?

The Stallion has gotten better as production increased. Most of the posting was from us orginal owners that went through the growing pains sharing our adventures. With no sales in the last year the in flux of owners has slowed to a crawl. JMO

Here in the Northeast, it's summer now and all the stallion owners are out enjoying their rides. no time to post. including me,

For those wondering, yes I sold my stallion.....:Shrug: But I am still checking the board and I am happy to offer help to anyone who needs it. I am heavy on the Ducati Multistrada board now, but I check in from time to time.

I have been filming a lot of rides on my Duck. For your viewing enjoyment:

Contour | Video Stories | 1100s

Mattel...seen the video, it looks like a cool ride, but not as cool as the stallion..lol..you don't miss the stallion ?
You need to change your saying...

Mattel
it's not just a toy.....it's a duck.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png