Winter ride anyone?

Goldmember

Jun 13, 2016
Norwich, NY
Just curious if anybody out there in or around NY would be interested in meeting up and doing an "Eskimo Ride" possibly in late January-February?

Just curious if anybody out there in or around NY would be interested in meeting up and doing an "Eskimo Ride" possibly in late January-February?

Not interested myself, but, there is something called the Crotona midnight run. Usually around february I think. Yonkers ny is where its usually held. I did it years ago not a bad ride. Don't know if they're doing it again but if you Google it it should come up.

Crotona midnight run

1/19-20/2019 , starts at Hudson Valley HD in Rockland county. :cold:

Let me know how ya make out !

I'm not wanting to start the whole "riding in the winter" debate BUT....I see the TG as an investment but I also can't justify letting a $30k plus "toy" sit for a good portion of the year. If I wash it thoroughly after each ride with a good soap and spray wax, I don't see it being an issue.

I was in a hotel in Reading PA last week. Was 19’F when I left to go for a job site. TG started right up. Just had to scrape the frost off the seat and windshield. Ride home to LI later in day. Now what was my point?... Oh, yeah. There’s nothing like getting paid while winter riding. A cold day on the road is better that a warm day in the office!!!:qpnmt:

I went out for a "Winter Ride" yesterday. did about 200 miles with a loop through the big Sandbox. Got home around 3 PM yesterday and it was almost 80 degrees out. Thought that I would have to remove my jacket but managed to run into the house before removing it. Sometimes life isn't fair.

Last edited:
I went out for a "Winter Ride" yesterday. did about 200 miles with a loop through the big Sandbox. Got home around 3 PM yesterday and it was almost 80 degrees out. Thought that I would have to remove my jacket but managed to run into the house before removing it. Sometimes life isn't fair.

:gah:Don’t you just hate it. :wave4:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png