Suggestions on hauling 2 trikes

Reaction score
We love to ride out trikes, we have 2 of them, a GW and a Venture ... but we both like to ride out trikes and our current setup can only tow one at a time with our RV. So I am looking for suggestions on a trailer that will carry both trikes.

Maybe U can mount a carrier on the rear of ur RV, I assume it is a class A...
and tow the other one???? U will have a hard time with a trailer, because U cannot put one facing front and the other facing back, if U have a windshield on the one facing back it could damage the trike, due to wind catching the windshield..
We have a toy hauler and I can get 2 in it. One going front and the other facing back..

Good luck.

Maybe U can mount a carrier on the rear of ur RV, I assume it is a class A...
and tow the other one???? U will have a hard time with a trailer, because U cannot put one facing front and the other facing back, if U have a windshield on the one facing back it could damage the trike, due to wind catching the windshield..
We have a toy hauler and I can get 2 in it. One going front and the other facing back..

Good luck.

It's a class A DP but no one out there makes something you can put a trike on the back of, 1200 pounds is too much for even a modified hitch to hold, its ok for an 800 pound 2 wheeler though.

I just was hoping someone to carrying 2 trikes and what they were using ...

Better yet is a 16 foot V-nose Inline Aluminum snowmobile trailer.
I have a 14' model and with Lynn's TG up front my Ultra just
barely fits behind it. So a 16 or 18 footer would do.
As you can see in one of the attached pictures.
With Lynn's TG in the front my Ultra fits in the last one.
I take the middle one out (they were wll used when we
trailered 3 bikes - Our's plus a friends).
And some pic's of hers alone.
Rob ....

Rob

A slight hyjack but how do you like your wheel chocks? I have been looking at various ones and the condor looks good. Any comments good or bad?

LOVE THEM ! I have been trailering bikes and snowmobiles since 1974
and I would say the Condor's the best and easiest way yet.
I had my buddy's Dyna up in the nose then my Wife's 07 Street Glide
(since traded in on her 10 TG) on the left then my 07 Ultra on the
right. I attached more pictures. The condor's maybe pricey but well
worth it. I got a little discount when I bought 3 at once during a bike show.
Rob .....

I have a 5th. wheel toy hauler I am trying to sale made by Weekend Warrior that will carry 2 easy . Its 39ft. Its a 3907cr. You can go to there intersite.

Got a 18x7 HighPoint fiberglass inclosed duelaxle electeric magnetic breaking system with wheel chocks for sale. $2500.00. If interested send me a PM.for e-mail for questions,

It will take at least a 20 ft V-noes and you have to put a ramp up so you can drive on the V. We hauled to hannigans from KY with 3 inche between the bikes and 3 inch from the door. The Hannigan is 117 inches long. JMO

Sonney

I also have a RV and went with the cheap way out. Now I'm not pulling two trikes, but we used an 18' open flatbed with a ramp. I think a 16' V-nose enclosed would work for you as well. Best of luck with your hunt.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png