Searching through Stallion only post

Hit Forums , on the top , scroll down to Stalion Trikes.

Yah and then what? I'm right back to where I started. Once I'm where you're telling me to go is what I want to be able to do my search in instead of having to look through 10 pages of listings. How do I do a search in those pages for one specific thing without looking at all of them???

Yah and then what? I'm right back to where I started. Once I'm where you're telling me to go is what I want to be able to do my search in instead of having to look through 10 pages of listings. How do I do a search in those pages for one specific thing without looking at all of them???

If your looking for just one specific thing , Just post what you are looking for in the Stallion Forum and then someone will answer your specific question....:Shrug:....

But about looking.....Like Yogi once said he didn't say....You can observe a lot just by looking......:)....

:Joker3:....

Actually once you are in the Stallion forum there is a tab on the upper right of the forum page that says "SEARCH FORUM" The tab is not at the very top but down a little. I hope that helps

The whole reason I asked this is I know there are things about a Stallion that comes up multiple times and since buying a Stallion I do have questions but I would much rather find posts that have talked about an item multiple times instead keeping bringing them up over and over. I'm just trying to be respectful to everyone in the forums but not asking questions over and over.

Doesn't work for me. I tried looking up something in the advanced box and the results go from Goldwing, Triglide, VW and just about everything except the stallion. You still have too scan down page after page and look for any Stallion post.

Doesn't work for me. I tried looking up something in the advanced box and the results go from Goldwing, Triglide, VW and just about everything except the stallion. You still have too scan down page after page and look for any Stallion post.

I agree with you, I just typed in front brakes and got the same thing, I got posts for every post out there for any trike in triketalk.com

Went to advanced search again and typed Stallion Wheels and got several pages of posts about wheels that included wheel bearings and other post concerning wheels brakes tires and steering wheel. All were concerning Stallion trikes. I think the key is being special in your search :wave4:

Why do I have to put Stallion in front of every search? I'm in the Stallion section that should be a given. The search results shows results with all the words. So I type just fuel filter a pretty specific item and look what you get. Put Stallion in front of it and you get nothing about fuel filters.

Go to the Stallion forum, then at the top right click search forum. Don't use advanced, just enter a word that best describes what you are looking for, example brakes. You can have it display results as threads with your chosen word in the title or as individual posts with your chosen word. Try it.

I'm a strange bird.....I like to read all posts, Even if i don't have an interest in that particular Trike/Bike or Subject...[Nosy i guess]......Knowledge is never wasted, Its just stored for possible later use..:Shrug:..

Went to advanced search again and typed Stallion Wheels and got several pages of posts about wheels that included wheel bearings and other post concerning wheels brakes tires and steering wheel. All were concerning Stallion trikes. I think the key is being special in your search :wave4:

I'm not saying it didn't happen for you, when you went into the Advanced Search which box did you type your search for Stallion Wheels in? The Keyword(s):, User Name: or Tag:? Also did you click on Search entire posts or Search Titles only?

Typing in Stallion Wheels, I got 134 listing and only 5 had something in there title about wheels and the rest were all over the place.

Please tell me the correct way to search for something specific?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png