• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

Tri glide limited

Reaction score
I wonder why the MoCo doesn't offer a Limited model in the TG ? Chrome accent on the wheels, the gloss black inter fairing like the limited Ultra, along with the other whistles and bells offered on a Limited ? OR how about a CVO Tri Glide ?? Just wondering, Craig :cool:

the price of a CVO two wheel is over priced not sure many out is willing to spend 50k on a CVO trike.

KindaOldTriker,
"Jeez!! MOCO can't even make a TriGlide T-shirt!!"
Well I did get a Tri Glide T-Shirt when I was at Chipp's Harley Davidson in Osceola Iowa last summer. But I will admit that I have over 25 HD T-Shirts all from different dealers I've visited and mine is the only Trike one I've seen.
Dan
Picture20130_zpsff887278.jpg

A Limited or a CVO Tri Glide ?
I don't even want to imagine the pirce one of those would be.
No doubt close to $40K if not more.
If they did I doubt they would be a big seller due to the price.
It only took me 58 years to be able to afford the 2011 I have.
Dan

I agree, cost would be prohibitative, BUT I would sure like to see them make a few, CVO's are almost up there now anyway (here in SUNNY CALIFORNIA).
Re T-shirts: I've never seen one yet/or a patch for Trikes from the MoCo,
wonder what their hold-up is? Look at the $ their loosing........
:wave4:
EVERYONE out there ride SAFE !

I have the same shirt from Four Rivers Harley -Davidson of Paducah, Kentucky. Would like to see a CVO trike, but like everybody else cost would be out of site.

I'd really like to see a factory Road Glide Trike. With some front fender trim and running lights.

Arlen Ness built a beauty a year or so ago - love that fixed fairing.......really thought
that the MoCo would pick up on it with the demise of the triple X.

"the dot com money still exists."

Well that may be true but I sure didn't get any of it.
Been working my butt off since I was 10 years old and still got 5 1/2 years to go and the way this country is today I'm not sure I'll be able to retire then.
Dan

KindaOldTriker,
"Jeez!! MOCO can't even make a TriGlide T-shirt!!"
Well I did get a Tri Glide T-Shirt when I was at Chipp's Harley Davidson in Osceola Iowa last summer. But I will admit that I have over 25 HD T-Shirts all from different dealers I've visited and mine is the only Trike one I've seen.
Dan
Picture20130_zpsff887278.jpg

Geezer, I'd LOVE one of those!!!

Re: $40-50k triglide CVO's, they'd bo on the floor less than a week, no matter the price. Price is not important to many. There are lots of doctors and lawyers out there!:)
I used to think that about $35 k triglides, now they are sold before they get to the floor, or very quickly after!

I REALLY want one of those "Wild and Three" shirts, I've never seen it before, where can I buy one?

I REALLY want one of those "Wild and Three" shirts, I've never seen it before, where can I buy one?

That shirt is a HD-licensed shirt and you can get it from your dealer should they choose to carry it in stock.

Harley trike shirts are hard to find and are few and far between.

I have this one that I bought on that well-known auction site. It definitely gets attention.

Harley_trike_shirt.jpg

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png