OK guys guess what this is.

It's an object specifically designed for cluttering up an attic. Should age up there for 20 years or so. Then when the original owner dies his children get to throw it away.:)

It's an object specifically designed for cluttering up an attic. Should age up there for 20 years or so. Then when the original owner dies his children get to throw it away.:)

That’s my wife and my plan when we pass it’s gonna be like an American pickers episode that is if the ceiling doesn’t Cave in from all the weight up ⬆️ there..

By the way anyone knows how much 200 Square feet of gold bars weigh ?

That’s my wife and my plan when we pass it’s gonna be like an American pickers episode that is if the ceiling doesn’t Cave in from all the weight up ⬆️ there..

Its dark down there right now. But I'll check tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I've got that much down in the barn. Anyway I've got more than fort Knox that's for sure.:)

Give Me Your Address And I'll Tell You............:)

OK guys this is for when you go out and buy another motorcycle without your wife’s permission and she kills you that is a really cool looking urn to put your ashes in when she has you cremated. some girl and Norway or Sweden or Finland someplace she makes these.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png