Larry Weaver- Killed by bike thieves

Jun 15, 2013
Red Banks, MS
http://www.kfvs12.com/story/3232881...potted-on-surveillance-in-missing-ks-man-case

This just makes me sick. I just got a call from a friend, letting me know what happened.

Larry and I were riding together with a bunch of friends early last month. Could not know a nicer guy.

Still digesting it. So sad, such a waste.

A couple of pics of Larry from just a month ago...

9%20after%20lunch%20in%20Forsythe_zps2nkhf8w2.jpg

13%20Larry%20at%2080_zpsikox3nu9.jpg

And here's a photo of him thoroughly enjoying the ride last month.

17%20Larry%20great%20time_zpsjaarsowk.jpg

Please keep his wife in your thoughts & prayers during this tragic time.

Kevin

So very sad that he has fallen at the hand of predators of the lowest form who are evilly heartless and the ugliest of creatures. Condolences to his family and personal friends.

Prayers going out to Larry's family! The only bright side to this is with the police finding Larry's remains, the family will be able to say proper goodbyes. God works in strange ways. RIP....Larry

bad mews

http://www.kfvs12.com/story/3232881...potted-on-surveillance-in-missing-ks-man-case

This just makes me sick. I just got a call from a friend, letting me know what happened.

Larry and I were riding together with a bunch of friends early last month. Could not know a nicer guy.

Still digesting it. So sad, such a waste.

A couple of pics of Larry from just a month ago...

9%20after%20lunch%20in%20Forsythe_zps2nkhf8w2.jpg

13%20Larry%20at%2080_zpsikox3nu9.jpg

And here's a photo of him thoroughly enjoying the ride last month.

17%20Larry%20great%20time_zpsjaarsowk.jpg

Please keep his wife in your thoughts & prayers during this tragic time.

Kevin

first of all Prayers to his family. I hate to hear things like this, I did not know Larry but I understand he was a rider witch make him brother. things like this gives meaning to gun carry.

So sad. From the reporting it looks like he confronted them stealing his bike. They grabbed him and the rest you know. They caught the scum. There are bikers in prison so justice will be served. RIP Larry. Ride free brother.

I hated hearing the report on this and it was so close to where I live. It just makes me sick thinking about the world and the way it's changing. To be honest with you that's why I don't like riding alone. Prayers go out for the family and friends of Larry. Hope the guys get what they deserve.

Prosecutors today are all about making a deal to lessen their case load.

They really don't care about victims or families, unless they are prominent citizens. I'm betting Larry wasn't one of those.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David Davis

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David Davis
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png