Weird noise in clutch

sort of, the rear brakes are still connected to the front. but the front brake only operates the front brakes. most of the factory lines are still there up too the connectors behind the radiators everything else is gone and been replumed. while i have no issues with the front brakes on the left in pic rightside on the bike they are isolated now no long lines to hold bubbles. the rear brake connection other side to the front is a different story. eurowing builders remove the proportioning valves out and direct connect everything. i still have the valves and the long lines on both sides. big issues with bubbles now that i fixed the leaks. if i had the money i would pull the rest of the factory lives and valves. direct connect the rear brakes and have just one line to the front. i believe its having the 2 lines going to the same place and using both valves is confusing the system. this is the way i was told to install it and the only way the lines fit.

added; on the rightside is the front brakes, you can see the caliper line the bent one on the bottom. the 2 lines coming out the top go to the calipers. on the otherside at the top are the 2 feed lines from the rear, they only fit here try it every way possible. the 2 on the bottom go to the calipers. its the top rear lines were im sure the bubbles are collecting. im sure having these 2 lines connected is messing with the proportioning vales which would cause pedel issues. except for the fact i have had a hard pedel, so i know im not done yet. i ran out of fluid, my air bleeder will change all the fluid in a minute. just pulls it through, have to push the peddle though weird.

0210181639.jpg

The only reason I was asking if the front only operates the front,but the rears operate the rear and maybe possibly one side of the front. that could be where the issue lies.

joy is safe to drive

as i said the other day the guy that helped me paint the fenders came by and we got rear brakes working. i have pedal but they need more bleeding to harden it up. but they do work.

today i went out to fix the hose blocking the steering, i did not have full steering either way. on the left the throttle cables needed tucking in just a little. the hose on the right side turned out to be the small hose that connects the radiators it also needed tucking in. i cable tied everything up and put the dash back on. i now have full steering again.

new information; shes not legal to drive. when we were testing the brakes my freind noticed the left headlight was out. i just pulled it and yup its burned out. as i said murphy is in control now. still cant ride her on the street. i did however renew my registration.

$32

i got used to not driving, but i gotta go to the pharmacy.

JOY is fixed and legal. :clapping:

still need to bleed but that will get done, i changed the bulb she is legally drivable now.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

off i go hope i dont die this is the same road i got hurt on. it a good thing i know how to ride huh. was making them dance before these punks were born, we were the first the ones who started freestyle. thats why i'm alive today.

:GL1800:

YEEE HHAAAAA

:wave4::wave4::wave4:ThumbUp:pepper::pepper:

oh yeah i forgot why her name is JOY, OMG i forgot that throttle and sliding sideways around turns. oh the way she hooks up while sliding. OMG and the way that front car tire just like glue on the road. i also found out which muscles been cramping lately. yup the ones i aint used in 18 months. she runs straight and true, needs some air, and i think i heard a squeak up front. but all good. i'm no longer stranded.

:GL1800::encore::encore::encore:

:wave4::wave4::wave4:ThumbUp:pepper::pepper:

oh yeah i forgot why her name is JOY, OMG i forgot that throttle and sliding sideways around turns. oh the way she hooks up while sliding. OMG and the way that front car tire just like glue on the road. i also found out which muscles been cramping lately. yup the ones i aint used in 18 months. she runs straight and true, needs some air, and i think i heard a squeak up front. but all good. i'm no longer stranded.

:GL1800::encore::encore::encore:

I can feel your smile here. You did a GREAT job, something to be VERY proud of:clapping:

my tires were low i thought she was slow and spongy, my air nozzle is broken. I got the air i needed. OMG she turns now and rides like she should. watch out for the steering it works real good. barley gotta touch it and you in the curb. that car tire is like power steering on steroids with a side of steroids. the suspension stiffened right up. yeah the way i like it moves so fast they back right off. she got her speed back. the clutch is fixed no more gear banging. she stops very normal, as fast as she goes anyway. shes like riding on rails that move.

:GL1800::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

my tires were low i thought she was slow and spongy, my air nozzle is broken. I got the air i needed. OMG she turns now and rides like she should. watch out for the steering it works real good. barley gotta touch it and you in the curb. that car tire is like power steering on steroids with a side of steroids. the suspension stiffened right up. yeah the way i like it moves so fast they back right off. she got her speed back. the clutch is fixed no more gear banging. she stops very normal, as fast as she goes anyway. shes like riding on rails that move.

:GL1800::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Great to hear the long re-build is over and you are out there in the wind free as a bird....:clapping:....

i had to go get dinner again, the 3rd night in a row. i have answered the question when will the pain set in.

this trip was it i barely made it home, my arm hurts like hell and my ability to walk is severely taxed. it took my 5-10 min to get back on the bike. in my defense the other times i went to drive through no standing. this time i went to panda without my walker. i used one of their chairs but it was heavy when i dragged it back. that hurt. i gotta figure how to carry my walker., without destroying it or my new fenders. found my next project.:gah::gah:

ADD; 27,500 veiws thank you all for the support.

I wonder if you could use a variation of this. Or if you had a hitch one of the lightweight single bike racks.
walker_frame_holder.jpg

although i like the idea it would have to be built to use my trailer hitch. this is a heavy duty 450 lbs walker with big wheels. it would need 2 wheel holders that hold all four wheels and an upright that would hold both sides with a center bar. it would not be able to be held by the cross bars it would unfold, it would have to be held by the side bars. it would also need to fold down to allow access to the rear trunk. then there is the license plate issue. im not able to build such a thing, even though it would be the best way to carry this as it would free up my rear seat. i did however order rubber tape to protect the fenders when i use the rear seat. the wheels just happen to sit on the passenger hand grabs. only option i can afford, oh and i need new bungee cords. it's an interesting thing to search and see if i can find one pre built, i could save for.

what do you know i found one for $320 that i dont have. but it says my larger walker wont fit. https://www.amazon.com/Steady-Car-C...eywords=walker+carrier&qid=1602991233&sr=8-20

20201017_193657_HDR_resized.jpg20201017_193734_HDR_resized.jpg

My late wife had a similar walker,like you I didnt have much luck trying to mount it. I found a 2 bike carrier but the weight of just the carrier on the hitch and the mods I wouldve had to make didnt work out. But that was over 5 years ago and maybe tech has gotten better.

great news

I just talked to Mrs Steady the owner of steady carriers she is sending me a returned carrier, and an adapter for my hitch. no charge. i will soon be able to carry my walker with ease.

:clapping::clapping::pepper::pepper::pepper:(Party)(Party)(Party):jumpy::jumpy::jumpy:

I just talked to Mrs Steady the owner of steady carriers she is sending me a returned carrier, and an adapter for my hitch. no charge. i will soon be able to carry my walker with ease.

:clapping::clapping::pepper::pepper::pepper:(Party)(Party)(Party):jumpy::jumpy::jumpy:

ThumbUp........There are good people in this world....Most of them just keep a low profile...

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png