Eastern Arizona 2021

Kurt, questions....

The riding days are October 1st through the 3rd? Assuming Sept 30th as the arrival day, is stop at campsite, meet n greet, check in for hotels, and find out the next morning departure plans, etc.? Then:

Oct 1st - Day One Riding;

Oct 2nd - Day Two Riding, and get together meal;

Oct 3rd - Day Three riding;

Oct 4th - Break camp, check out from hotel, etc.....and, of course, look forward to next year?

Thanks, Bill

The ride on day 3 (October 3rd) has us going to a point where we are less than 60 miles from my home. I will probably split from the group (like I did last year) and head on home at that time. That is, unless I am having just too darn much fun to see it end..... Jim

The ride on day 3 (October 3rd) has us going to a point where we are less than 60 miles from my home. I will probably split from the group (like I did last year) and head on home at that time. That is, unless I am having just too darn much fun to see it end..... Jim

I am always having too much fun to leave early, or perhaps I am afraid I will miss something.

Kurt, questions....

The riding days are October 1st through the 3rd? Assuming Sept 30th as the arrival day, is stop at campsite, meet n greet, check in for hotels, and find out the next morning departure plans, etc.? Then:

Oct 1st - Day One Riding;

Oct 2nd - Day Two Riding, and get together meal;

Oct 3rd - Day Three riding;

Oct 4th - Break camp, check out from hotel, etc.....and, of course, look forward to next year?

Thanks, Bill

Correct on all points.

Kurt

Yes, thanks Kurt....that's what I had assumed....but you know what happens when you assume! ;)

I'm kind of in the same boat as cScjhb...may peel off at Payson and head back to San Tan....or like the others have said, may want to prolong the visiting! We'll see.

Bill

Things are looking good for the wife and I making it to AZ.:)

In Kerrville, lots of nice people let me sit on their trikes to try out their aftermarket handlebars.... I've spent all summer on "back order", but the new bars go on this week.

Got a quick trip to do from Colorado to Kentucky (via cage), then it's getting ready to see you guys.....

Chuck

One month to go..... We should have some very spectacular scenery. The monsoon rains have been more than we've seen in the last 14 years. Things are looking pretty green around here (for here). The forecast is for more rain in the next few days but it traditionally is all done by the end of September. Look forward to seeing everyone again and meeting some new friends. Oh, and doing some awesome riding too..... Jim

Plan on it being a bit cooler than last year. I remember several years ago leaving Springerville in normal good riding temperature. By the time I got to Alpine, I stopped to put my goose down jacket on to stay warm. We did set a lot of records last year for high temperatures. This year is more normal. I suspect we'll be riding in 60-75 degrees most of the time. Perfect!!! As we get closer, we'll know more. See y'all in a month..... Jim

New handlebars are on!!! And I have enough clearance between the bars and the tank to put the 1 1/2" tank lift back on! Got a few "test rides" to do, and we'll be ready to see everyone in Arizona!!!

Silly question. When I remote camp, I'm used to bringing gas for my trip activities. Are we gonna be hitting enough gas stations on the rides where I don't need to bring a bunch of fivers along in the trailer???

Chuck

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tune man

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tune man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png