Eastern Arizona 2021

I'm packed leaving in am. May be there Wed late or Thurs. Kurt, if I do get there on the 29the can I go down 1325 and pulloff or do I need a permit

Hello Bob,

No Permit needed. Kevin and Mary are possibly going to arrive Wednesday. Hopefully he will see this and chime in on the timing for their arrival. as Jim said there is a good area on the right with open pasture and plenty of room. Sally and I plan on a noonish arrival on Thursday.

Kurt

Hello Bob,

No Permit needed. Kevin and Mary are possibly going to arrive Wednesday. Hopefully he will see this and chime in on the timing for their arrival. as Jim said there is a good area on the right with open pasture and plenty of room. Sally and I plan on a noonish arrival on Thursday.

Kurt

Save me a spot.

I'll probably be the last one in Thursday, we're doing the 600 mile drive down in one day......

Chuck

I fly in on Tuesday (tomorrow), will get to the house that afternoon, open up (probably have to turn the A/C down ;) and turn water on, water heater, etc.), get the trike ready on Wednesday and come up Thursday...sometime. Just a couple hundred miles from the house to Springerville. Plan to stop at the campsites before proceeding to hotel.

Time to go...getting antsy!!

Bill

Signing off now for the next 4 days. Going riding. No phones, no computers, just some good people who like to ride. Anxious to be on the road.....:pepper: ..... Jim

Just got off the phone with Kurt & Sally.

They will be here mid/late afternoon.

Myself, Mary, Bob & Lola are already here.

Anyone who wants to meet up at basecamp today is welcome. It is a bit cold and wet, but we are here and you're welcome to come on by.

The next 3 days of riding are forecast to be sunny and dry! :)

First ride tomorrow will meet up at the Express Fuels station in Eagar at 9am. It is on the corner of Main Street and 260.

Here is a link to the map of the location. https://www.google.com/maps/place/E...3bd9e62f232a9!8m2!3d34.1107391!4d-109.2918452

Looking forward to seeing everyone, and three great days of riding and fellowship!

Kevin

Keep Track of Your Key FOB

Everything was looking perfect for the gathering. The weather for the riding days was forecasted to be perfect. Everyone was arriving as planned. Kevin and Mary and Bob (Seniorsgt) arrived on Wednesday and secured our campsite. I got on the road about 3 hours late on Thursday and it seemed to take forever to get to camp. Overnight on Wednesday it rained and snowed so it was a bit soggy in camp but we figured out a spot for me to setup. I got set to unload the trike and realized at the moment that I sat down that my FOB was at home 300 miles away. The gentleman that sold me the trike didn't give me the PIN and until Saturday I had now idea how to retrieve it.

I got camp put together for Sally and the dogs, did a little visiting and at about 7:30 PM headed 300 miles west to Bagdad. After a couple of brief naps along the way I got home at 3:30 AM. After a few hours sleep I headed back to camp and arrived there at 3:30 PM. I ended up missing the first day of riding but the rest of the trip was great.

Kurt

P.S. More posts with photos to come.

We're home.

It was a quick trip for us. 600 miles in one day (w the Trike in a trailer) to get to the campground. Three days of riding. Another 600 mile day to get home.

Kurt kept mentioning the Coronado Trail, but I didn't know what it was......

Here's a quick description Karen found....

http://journal.classiccars.com/2020/08/11/devilish-delight-u-s-191-in-eastern-arizona/

This is one iconic road.

Thank you Kurt for putting the trip together.

More people need to hear about this and make the ride....

Also thank you to Jim for leading day one, and Bob for leading our smaller group back on day three.

It was fantastic to see people again that I met in Texas, and to meet some new riders.....

Chuck

I got a visit from Ladyonamission (Lola) she was on here way home and stopped by, we talked and she had lunch with me. Its nice to meet the members here. Residents at the apartment complex thought she was making a U turn in the parking lot, as most people do that. That over 6 hours away.

I truly enjoyed our visit and appreciated the very nice lunch. Thanks again.

We had a blast!

Thank you to Kurt for organizing.

Was great to visit and ride with everyone.

We left out in a hurry Sunday afternoon, headed to the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta. Stopped at 11pm Sunday evening and have been amazed at all the craziness here.

Have not downloaded any pics or video of the AZ ride yet. Will do so soon and get some posted here.

Kevin & Mary

P.S. We did a video interview with Chuck on his Sleeper 131 Tri Glide. Will be giving the footage to Dwayne for him to edit and make us look and sound good. :laugh:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png