Ever ride a truly amazing trike?

There were several Cheetah Trikes at the MV rally and the owners I talked to loved their Cheetahs. Good to see a member who is a new convert.

Cheri,
We have different levels of mini-muffler inserts we use in the different exhaust headers we offer customers. No matter which one of the many engines our customers choose for their Cheetah, they choose from one of our 3 sound levels (louder, mild or quieter) to have the sound level they like best. If you want a Cheetah and are concerned about the sound limits in your State, we have a sound meter to make sure your Cheetah is not over that limit. Some of our Cheetah owners chose quieter sound levels, but most Cheetah owners prefer the mild or louder sound levels. Even with the louder baffles, they are really only loud when you give it a lot of throttle. Just cruising they are not real loud.

In the video what mufflers (baffles) are you using? Medium?

In the video what mufflers (baffles) are you using? Medium?

Stephen,
I think the Cheetah in our video was closest to the medium sound level. The sound of the Cheetah in the video could have also been adjusted a little up or down to balance with the volume of the voice-over, making the video. That Cheetah may have been a little over the medium level, but not much. What also has a lot to do with how loud a Cheetah sounds, is how aggressively the driver accelerates. Driving it real easy, the Cheetah sounds pretty mild. The harder you twist the throttle the louder it tells on you. The size engine also plays a big part in what we can do about the sound level. The higher the cubic-inches of the chosen engine, the more difficult it can be to get them into the "quieter to medium" sound level without thwarting some of its high-performance. More horsepower needs more breathing ability (less back pressure). But we are able to get our higher horsepower engines down around the medium level. I just have to let customers who want lots of horsepower, that they need to let us make their Cheetah have at least medium sound levels to allow the horsepower a sufficient exit route.
I'm sorry I didn't have a short version of that answer for you, but I hope that helped.
Thanks for your interest in our Cheetahs.
Praise God and follow Jesus.
Tom Walters
Cheetah Trikes Inc

Tom after talking to many salespeople in the business world who don't know squat about their products I thought that was an excellent answer. You didn't know my experience level in mechanical things so you answered in a way all here could understand. Tell Chilita I said howdy. :wave4:

Tom after talking to many salespeople in the business world who don't know squat about their products I thought that was an excellent answer. You didn't know my experience level in mechanical things so you answered in a way all here could understand. Tell Chilita I said howdy. :wave4:

Stephen,
Thank you for having taken the time to read that long-winded previous reply of mine. And Chilita said hey to you.
If you are ever up our way, give us a heads-up and come visit.
Praise God and follow Jesus.
Tom and Chilita,
Cheetah Trikes Inc

I rode 2 great trikes---they belong to friends of mine in Orlando.
The 1st is a VW trike that is REALLY quick and responsive.
It is an 1835 cc WITH a torbo and no waste gate.
Right at 200 HP.

The second is a rear engine, V8 trike.
It has a FWD Buick 350 with a mild build up.
One mechanic rated the engine at 300 HP.
This trike is STUPID FAST.

Both of these were built by "Woody"

A real triker who helps out other trikers.
He once drove almost 4 hours to rescue a fellow triker.
He made a carrier that fits into his trailer hitch.
He loaded the broken-down trike into his carrier and towed the trike and owner all the way from south Fort Myers to Orlando.

One triker helping another triker.

Yeah... I think I've got a pretty good one. A little unconventional, BUT handles like a Corvette and you can ride it all day long and be ready for more.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    733.3 KB · Views: 188
I have ridden many trikes and the most amazing to me has to be Hands Down the "Eurowing Trike"

Attachments

• Eurowing at Wing House.jpg
    Eurowing at Wing House.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 183
  • Eurowing Plant City Bike Night.jpg
    Eurowing Plant City Bike Night.jpg
    269 KB · Views: 178
  • Eurowing Front End.jpg
    Eurowing Front End.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 178

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png