best carry caliber

The new Sig P365. Same size as a Glock 43 and slightly smaller than the S&W Shield, yet has a 10 + 1 capacity. Introduced at the SHOTshow. Comes with night sights.27544599_1996414563708541_6545221913399829175_n.jpg

Long time wheel gun fan for CC and depending on the situation will carry either a Charter .45 or Charter 9mm, both with CT grips.

Home protection involves a variety of weapons starting with a Sig P250 9mm +P w/laser and ending with my Toyota Tundra (the ultimate self defense weapon if things go WAY sideways!)

The new Sig P365. Same size as a Glock 43 and slightly smaller than the S&W Shield, yet has a 10 + 1 capacity. Introduced at the SHOTshow. Comes with night sights.View attachment 54796

Been researching this pistol, can't find a negative word except they're hard to get....ordered one yesterday and expect at least a month wait before it gets here, and maybe even that is optimistic.

Been researching this pistol, can't find a negative word except they're hard to get....ordered one yesterday and expect at least a month wait before it gets here, and maybe even that is optimistic.

My wife liked mine so much, had to get one for her too! Early ones had some striker issues, all rectified now. Got 900 rounds thru mine and 200 thru hers with no problems. Reliable and very accurate. Worth the wait. :)

Got a call from the gun store on Friday, my P365 is in! Hoo-Hah! :clapping: Just a quick, simple process and I will have it in my possession and able to bust a few caps.

Those of you that don't know the procedure here in NY:

-Go to the gun store to get the serial# of pistol .....44 mi rd trip

-Take receipt with serial # to pistol permit bureau in county courthouse (wait for approval letter from county judge)....35 mi rd trip

-When approval letter arrives, bring to pistol permit bureau with fee to update pistol permit.....35 mi rd trip

-Take updated permit to gun store, finish paying for pistol and fill out FBI NIXS check info....44 mi rd trip

-Wait for FBI to do background check...or just go back to gun store in 6 days (cuz FBI is too overwhelmed to do background check) and

pick up pistol....44 mi rd trip

Simple, no? :cool:

Got a call from the gun store on Friday, my P365 is in! Hoo-Hah! :clapping: Just a quick, simple process and I will have it in my possession and able to bust a few caps.

-Take receipt with serial # to pistol permit bureau in county courthouse (wait for approval letter from county judge)....35 mi rd trip

-When approval letter arrives, bring to pistol permit bureau with fee to update pistol permit.....35 mi rd trip

-Take updated permit to gun store, finish paying for pistol and fill out FBI NIXS check info....44 mi rd trip

-Wait for FBI to do background check...or just go back to gun store in 6 days (cuz FBI is too overwhelmed to do background check) and

This is why I buy my guns from individuals rather that gun dealers. Well, its one of the reasons...

This is why I buy my guns from individuals rather that gun dealers. Well, its one of the reasons...

Ah, the good ol' days! Don't think we can do that anymore with the NIX check and all, pretty sure an FFL's gotta get in the game.

It's a crock for sure, when the NY Safe act was first passed we could have guns that held 10 rounds but could only load 7 in them. Some district judge shot that stupidity down! :clapping:

Better do it now , and hope dipshit Andy doesn’t get re-elected !

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png