I just tried a wax paste to clean up your rims

Burnerboy

2000+ Posts
Reaction score
MOTHER'S MEDAL POLISH

OMG! I just tried it yesterday, WOW! My rims were in ok condition..... BUT after applying a couple of coats of this Mother's medal paste wax, my front rims NOW shine proudly:clapping:

I'm a clean freak, as you may have read, I never take my trike out w/o washing/waxing the shi# out of it.....BUT now that I have used this Mother's medal polish, I'm totally impressed!

Before "Mother's polish...................:mad::xzqxz::blush:;)

After " Mother's polish .................:D:):laugh::cool:

Ronnie

MOTHER'S MEDAL POLISH

OMG! I just tried it yesterday, WOW! My rims were in ok condition..... BUT after applying a couple of coats of this Mother's medal paste wax, my front rims NOW shine proudly:clapping:

I'm a clean freak, as you may have read, I never take my trike out w/o washing/waxing the shi# out of it.....BUT now that I have used this Mother's medal polish, I'm totally impressed!

Before "Mother's polish...................:mad::xzqxz::blush:;)

After " Mother's polish .................:D:):laugh::cool:

Ronnie

You are referring to the Mother's Mag Polish, correct?

Ronnie, can you post a pic of the rim, and the product? I have problem posting a pic here, if you having a prob, just email me a pic the product and the finished rim, bikerbillwms@yahoo.com.

Thanks. Bill

Like Paws always tells me ... without pics it didn't happen ... :D

Besides ... Fat Bottom Girls like shinny rims too ... even if their riders are basically more into riding than cleaning ... :AGGHH: ... LOL

You are referring to the Mother's Mag Polish, correct?

Yes! "Thanks" for the correction :D

OMG This stuff rocks! My front rim shines now....LQQKs like I chromed it...........

O' I don't work or have any affiliation with this company! ( even though I've been called a mother fuc***) in my days.......lol

Ronnie

• Thanks
Reactions: MDO
NO clue how to post a picture???? But if you like your rims to look like chrome, then try this "Mother's mag polish".... WOW!

Ronnie

There is a sticky at the front of most forums on "How to post a picture"

It's not hard to do.

I swear by that stuff.

It's like magic in a jar when it comes to our rear wheels .

I've seen some NASTY rear wheels out here.

If some asks me how i keep my wheels so nice an shiny I show them the jar.

I've always tried my best to keep my bike clean and looking good.

I've had 8 or 9 of these Bikes and everyone was cleaned up after a ride.

Hell if we stopped for gas I'd get out the spray wax and clean the faring off from the bugs or what ever was on it.

My buddies always used to try to tease me about that. But That's just me and I keep my truck the same way :)

Mothers Mag wheel polish is good stuff for uncoated aluminum but will scratch chrome wheels.

It has abrasives in it so be careful on chrome.

Barney

I did mine with the Mothers then coated them with the McKey's ceramic coating .. good stuff.

Left.jpg

Right.jpg

Wheel Sealer.jpg

Haven't done the front yet ... trying to figure out how to do it without pulling the wheel and rotors ... :Shrug:

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png