Do the mirrors vibrate on your Spyder?

Some info from me in case you might have that problem, here is what I did.........My wife has an Spyder F3-T and I have a F3-Ltd. Well her right mirror is like a hula skirt dancer, and my left mirror is like a belly dancer! Yeah, I know that's a little over "descriptive", but it is what it is. Wife's mirror vibrates to no end and my mirror is a constant roll.

I've been watching a few post and fixes on Spyderlovers, then I decided to try the "Wedgie" from Joe at Squared Away LLC. It goes much further than the other fixes that I've tried, this Wedgie has made it rock solid. It's the only one on the market and first to address the base problem of mirror attachment to dashboard.

I have done both sides of our bikes and I am well pleased with the results, and it was well worth a $20 investment per bike for both sides, to actually SEE what's behind me again! Now I can pay attention to what's about to climb up my tailpipe and be safer! That's the part I like the best!

So far my mirrors are stock-still. In fact I am very pleased with how smooth a ride this Spyder is... I would say as good as my Gold Wing trike and that baby was butter smooth.

You need a product called Magic Mirrors. It's nothing but rare earth magnets and plates but works so well that they should be OEM. But you know BRP won't do that. They are worth every penny but they are on sale at the link supplied. Both Spyder Pops and Lamonster Garage carry them.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png